South Fulton short trip to Union City

JungleJim125

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Union City Middle School football team on a great season! UC had some fine looking players tonight on the field in Paris. The Golden Tornado future looks very bright..especially the offensive line...there were some "big middle schoolers" anchoring that line! Also the running back seemed very quick...again..anxious to see the Golden Tornados a couple years down the road!

Just got on here tonight QBClubPrez and saw your post. What was the final score? Yes...Union City does have a very bright future the next several years o come. Union City has always said, we aren't rebuilding, we are reloading! Thank ou for this nice post and update on the game tonight..

LOL, well DC I guess me and the Butchster gonna have to go to the "Htown Smackdown". If ya'll can contain #25 and there is one other dude but can't remember his # but it ain't a backs #, ya'll should be good if you beat Lake Co. UC will live off running at your left side unless they see a weakness somewhere else. They are a "right handed" team. It would be good if the Red Devil defense happened to show up!!! Otherwise expect a shootout/jailbreak.

That would be #53

Union City starts two. Yes....you better get your shots now. They will be loaded for bare the next several years. That is not counting kids who may transfer and I hear some may to u C for next season. Yes...I will hand it to you that lake Co. is good and can score points but YOU HAVE N O DEFENSE. For you to beat a team by only twenty and have to score sixty to do so doesn't say much about your defense. we already knew going in U C defense is young...very young with no experience. Your season will be limited and I mean limited. Union City is still the state champions til the first of December...playoffs or no playoffs...more than you can say!!

And for Lake Co to score 60 points tells us even more about the Union City defense..It is worse than Lake Co's evidently.Yes,,That's right..and as far as being stste champs till Dec..Yes Union City is and about more than we can say...we are talking about football..Lake Co has two State Championships in football and about 4 State Runnerups..Can Union City top that?

And by the way..You think I'm joking but I'm not !

Edited by mrbigster

First of all I wish coacht would get rid of all the pop up advertisements on here. second with a short week of prep I think the game on thurs benefits UC a lil more Because of the dificulty prepareing for the veer offense. I hope the defensive coaches can come up with a skeem to keep SF under 20 pts. Ever since Kenedy gave up the position as coordinator we cant stop anything. Thats where it falls . defense is about being agressive and 11 guys to the football. The d-line clawing spinning fighting thier way to the QB.Line backers filing gaps and DB's supporting the run and decleating recievers. Attitude! a mean one is needed on defense. We had that last year and for a couple of games this year. We are missing that bully of the block attitude now.

First of all I wish coacht would get rid of all the pop up advertisements on here. second with a short week of prep I think the game on thurs benefits UC a lil more Because of the dificulty prepareing for the veer offense. I hope the defensive coaches can come up with a skeem to keep SF under 20 pts. Ever since Kenedy gave up the position as coordinator we cant stop anything. Thats where it falls . defense is about being agressive and 11 guys to the football. The d-line clawing spinning fighting thier way to the QB.Line backers filing gaps and DB's supporting the run and decleating recievers. Attitude! a mean one is needed on defense. We had that last year and for a couple of games this year. We are missing that bully of the block attitude now.

I agree with you the short week is to UC's advantage. Meaning for disrespect to SF but they best get a better effort out of their defense as well. Peabody just did what they wanted all night long. I thought Peabody going into the game could win but 45-6! I know Peabody played well but it seemed that SF layed down once Peabody jumped on them a couple or td's. I know SF qb will not play and i hope he will be ok! But if SF's has to step it up a notch as well! Good luck to both teams! :unsure:

Edited by zebra99

Here is what you get with CoachT Plus:

1.Access to ALL message boards, ALL of the time, and extra message boards. We call them Plus boards and there are more than 15 of them at the present moment. They cover everything from college football, pro sports and open discussions on any and all topics. As demand grows, other boards are added to the mix.

2.Ad-free browsing on the message boards. No ads means that you can more easily read and respond on your favorite forums.

Edited by Butchie