Is Webb really the best team in DII

sportshooter

No need to get defensive; the only opinion that I have expressed on this thread is that Webb is a fine team; as a matter of fact, we miss Webb in DII-AA. jmjm is entitled to his opinion, as are you - no need to call names just because his/her opinion does not match yours.

You are right. It's a small chip I carry on my right shoulder. Can't seem to get rid of it! <_<

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies, huh??

Lie #1

Lie #2

Lie #3...go to 20 minute mark...

You have been CLOWNED RedRobin.

Well.......I cannot open "Lie #3" (which looks to be a local TV news report), but neither "Lie #1" nor "Lie #2" mention any DII-AA schools. Like I said - keep repeating the same tired story (and this time add some juicy "evidence") and maybe you will get someone to believe it. Good luck to your team(s) in the finals.

Well.......I cannot open "Lie #3" (which looks to be a local TV news report), but neither "Lie #1" nor "Lie #2" mention any DII-AA schools. Like I said - keep repeating the same tired story (and this time add some juicy "evidence") and maybe you will get someone to believe it. Good luck to your team(s) in the finals.

I am honestly laughing...at you. Not with you.

If you think for ONE second that a message has not been left at ALL D2 schools in this state regarding this game, you, sir, are living on Planet Owlbooster.

MBA gave us a verbal, now seems they are having a change of heart...RRR?

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

I am honestly laughing...at you. Not with you.

If you think for ONE second that a message has not been left at ALL D2 schools in this state regarding this game, you, sir, are living on Planet Owlbooster.

MBA gave us a verbal, now seems they are having a change of heart...RRR?

just.....keep....repeating...... (sigh)

Watched Webb beat Central like a drum. They execute the wingt to perfection. They would give any team in the state fits. The quarterback can run and pass. Offensive line is big and strong. What makes them so good is the Blanche brothers. Both those kids can fly. Only thing that would hurt Webb against teams like Alcoa,Maryville,Smryna and the Big Privates is they have no depth.

Watched Webb beat Central like a drum. They execute the wingt to perfection. They would give any team in the state fits. The quarterback can run and pass. Offensive line is big and strong. What makes them so good is the Blanche brothers. Both those kids can fly. Only thing that would hurt Webb against teams like Alcoa,Maryville,Smryna and the Big Privates is they have no depth.

That is exactly it. :thumb:

It does NOT mention teams that backed out! :thumb:

All DII A2 teams have been contacted. Only teams that had interest.....Baylor, Ensworth and MBA.

This game will feature the 6A state champs Maryville, The 3A state champs Alcoa and the DII A1 state champs Webb!...........too bad all the DII A2 teams just want to TALK about being the elite teams in TN! :rolleyes:............ :roflolk:

All DII A2 teams have been contacted. Only teams that had interest.....Baylor, Ensworth and MBA.

This game will feature the 6A state champs Maryville, The 3A state champs Alcoa and the DII A1 state champs Webb!...........too bad all the DII A2 teams just want to TALK about being the elite teams in TN! :rolleyes:............ :roflolk:

I have never heard any Ensworth coach, student or parent talk about being one of the "elite teams in TN" - that seems to be something that you are hung up on. The Ensworth coaches, players and parents recognize that football is just part of a life. While the experience of this season is something that they will all cherish and remember, we all hope and expect that each player will do something more important this week than playing in a championship game. Please stop spreading falsehoods about Ensworth.

Back on topic: I plan to attend the Webb game agains St. George tomorrow before the DII-AA game. I have not seen any DII-A games this year, and have not seen Webb play in 2 years, so I am excited to see what I expect will be an excellent game. I am especially excited to see the Webb offense. Good luck!!!

Edited by RedRobin

Im sure you think MUS is too scared to play you. I guess thats why they got another home and away series with South Panola. South Panola is obviously a much inferior opponent. MUS should really step up their scheduling and make it more difficult.