Power District 14A

shockernation

I have watched Combs since the 7th grade and I thought she would get her game together by now, she was a nonfactor last night in the game against Greenfield. She can be a good player but she has always had an attitude problem. As for her playing college ball, no college coach will put up with her pouting and dont care attitude.

Bradford is not even close to the team they were last year and neither is Greenfield at this point.

She has a few offers. I guess they see something your trained eye is missing. Lol

COMBS IS LIKE THE GIRL FROM GLEASON LAST YEAR, EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE HER. SHE HAD A POOR GAME LAST NIGHT BUT IF THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS WILL RECALL SHE HAS PLAYED GOOD D-FENSE ON JORDAN SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I HAVE SEEN HER JUMP ON HER TEAM MATES SEVERAL TIMES. SHE HAS DONE THIS SINCE LAST YEAR. SHE SHOULD HANDLE IT BETTER, TRY TALKING TO THEM. BUT FOR AN ADULT TO GET ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT A KID IS SORRY. THEY HAVE NO SELF RESPECT. OR THEY HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. GREENFIELD GOT A GOOD WIN WITH BOTH TEAMS HAVING A BAD NIGHT. CONGRATS TO THEM, AND SHAME ON THE PERSON ABOVE FOR TALKING ABOUT A CHILD.

I know from the games that we have played Bradford,I'd never seen anything out of the way from her personally.Still a long way to go so Bradford and the young ladies still have time to make a run.

Lets just watch and see. In my opinion she was as good in the 7th grade as she is now.

I know of one local university in the area that is hot after her and they're in the process of building a very very very good NAIA program. She would be a great addition to them. I haven't ever noticed a bad attitude in her, but I'm not saying it's not true.

ok Thanks.Just what the announcer said at the end of the game.I should have looked I guess before I posted.I know Hunt had beaten Dresden earlier,believe by 1 point..Wasn't sure what Huntingdon had done against Gleason or if they had played yet.So with Huntingdon being in first place and Gleason winning last night,at the time..looks like Dresden is in 3rd place.Still early but probably not many thought Dresden would be in 3rd place any time of the year.About the same for Greenfield.If a person were to just go to the standings in District 14A,would be surprised to see Greenfield down in the standings.By looking at that ,a person would thing the district must be loaded..So far Union City ,Humboldt and South Fulton may be surprising some people..I look for Greenfield to make a run though.Lake Co plays at South Fulton tonight.I saw South Fulton had beaten Bradford by 13 points.Most people had Lake Co.,Bradford and Greenfield as the top 3..But with Union City,Humboldt and South Fulton having good records..does anyone see this differently..think it will be the same..So basically it's 6 teams ..I haven't seen South Fulton or Bradford yet but have seen Greenfield,Humboldt and Union City.How do most Dist 14A fans think the standing will pan out at the end of the season.

Also..I saw that Huntingdon and Dresden both have a couple big losses to Greenfield..Do most people think that District would beat any of the top 3 teams or any of the 6 teams in District 14A that are playing well at the moment..

You never know on a given night who will beat who. Huntingdon has a new coach and is learning to win again. They have not yet played Gleason. Their only loss is to Bradford, the 1st game of the season. The difference in the game was the 2nd quarter. All other quarters were a 1 or 2 point difference. Huntingdon scrimmage Humboldt pre-season and beat them by 16.

Edited by bluegoldbbfan

I know of one local university in the area that is hot after her and they're in the process of building a very very very good NAIA program. She would be a great addition to them. I haven't ever noticed a bad attitude in her, but I'm not saying it's not true.

They are crazy to go after her. She cant even help Bradford. All she is good for is being stuck up. If she was half as good as she thought she was she may actually be good.

that is a strang statement because she was not the leader of the team last year. She was the leading scorer. If they play the best game of the year it wont be close. If they have a bad game it wont be close. But don't kid yourself. Greenfield is not much better than most teams in 14a.

you dont have a clue about basketball. Wallsmith was everything for Bradford last year. You have got be a jealous parent of a player

Edited by Rascalflatt

you dont have a clue about basketball. Wallsmith was everything for Bradford last year. You have got be a jealous parent of a player

IF YOU HAVE READ ALL STATEMENTS I HAVE MADE YOU WOULD KNOW I THINK SHE WAS A GREAT PLAYER. ALL I HAVE EVER SAID IS SHE HAD NO HELP LAST YEAR BECAUSE THE TEAM WATCHED HER PLAY. SHE WAS A GREAT PLAYER, BUT TUBBS AND OLIVER OR WHO EVER HAS BEEN THE LEADERS OF THE TEAM. ALL I AM IS A 12 YEAR BRADFORD FAN, WHO CALLS IT LIKE I SEE IT. SO CALM DOWN TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

IF YOU HAVE READ ALL STATEMENTS I HAVE MADE YOU WOULD KNOW I THINK SHE WAS A GREAT PLAYER. ALL I HAVE EVER SAID IS SHE HAD NO HELP LAST YEAR BECAUSE THE TEAM WATCHED HER PLAY. SHE WAS A GREAT PLAYER, BUT TUBBS AND OLIVER OR WHO EVER HAS BEEN THE LEADERS OF THE TEAM. ALL I AM IS A 12 YEAR BRADFORD FAN, WHO CALLS IT LIKE I SEE IT. SO CALM DOWN TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

Tubbs and Oliver were not on the Bradford team last year. It was Wallsmith, Combs, Bratton, Street, and Renfroe. Molly was most definitely the leader on that team. I would even argue that she was the leader when Tubbs and Oliver were on the team.

Tubbs and Oliver were not on the Bradford team last year. It was Wallsmith, Combs, Bratton, Street, and Renfroe. Molly was most definitely the leader on that team. I would even argue that she was the leader when Tubbs and Oliver were on the team.

I hate to tell you but the best player is not always the leader. This year its bratton. Guess you thought it was street. Anyone who has played sports knows this. A leader is someone the girls want to follow. But you are right. You scream loud enough someone will hear you.

Edited by daroundball