Power District 14A

shockernation

I agree i have always said LC has good athletes. LC is much better than they are playing! LC has to many athletes not to get back on track!

i like this lc team kinda reminds of that 05-06 team that had tony jay andrew kev sep springer and geanes only difference is that team had scorers and athletes this team now is just basically struggling to score and needs to defend better.in order for them to win they are going to have to find some offense from somewhere other than it comin basically off of put backs and steals someone has to step up besides tyler and score. but lets hope things get right before the new season starts in january...

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol: What I can say is when UC does get there they more often times than not come away with Gold hardware....

About the last couple of seasons ??...I can say last year if not for a last second shot in Memphis the Tornadoes would have been back in the state tourney...This season ??...It's not going so good... :roflol:

Ya know....I used to be one that despised Shane Sisco.....but now I kinda feel bad for him.I saw him at kohls in Jackson the other night and actually said Hi! It's pretty obvious now that he was'nt such a great coach but loaded with talent during the MJ Brown years. By the way he has a very pretty wife. :thumb:

PS.....I guess the same could be said of LC and Humboldt also...lotsa talent, minimal coaching.

Edited by snakedriver

Ya know....I used to be one that despised Shane Sisco.....but now I kinda feel bad for him.I saw him at kohls in Jackson the other night and actually said Hi! It's pretty obvious now that he was'nt such a great coach but loaded with talent during the MJ Brown years. By the way he has a very pretty wife. :thumb:

PS.....I guess the same could be said of LC and Humboldt also...lotsa talent, minimal coaching.

I would like to see what Coach Glisson from Bradford could do with LC and UC this year..In my opinion he is the best coach in the district with the worst talent..

Bradford has some talent.I saw about 3 boys on that team that can play for mose Single A teams.Lake Co could use a couple of them .

Coach Glisson does a hecha job coaching. I'm a a fan of how he prepares his teams. They overachieve based on their talent. One positive is that he doesn't have to compete with football about keeping his players in basketball shape. Hope he does well.

007 whats goin on with those falcons? whats your take on them?

From what I've seen its not effort but their out of control. Out of position on defense, over rotations, bad foot movement to say in front of their man. Offensive, if Rafael is the best player but they don't always run their offense through him. Maybe after the new year lake county will be better.

From what I've seen its not effort but their out of control. Out of position on defense, over rotations, bad foot movement to say in front of their man. Offensive, if Rafael is the best player but they don't always run their offense through him. Maybe after the new year lake county will be better.

yea thats pretty much what i saw from them love the effort but no offense they have to find some or its gon be a lot of long nights ahead of them especially against humboldt and uc. o yea i heard uc got the allen kid back just makes it harder to beat them now saw where he dropped 31 on lc in graves the other night and they beat lc without their starting guard whose out with back spasms could this uc team with allen now move up into contention for 1st and 2nd instead of 2nd and 3rd the new season is about here love this part of the season...

007, not a bad summation. Kids are playing hard right now for the most part just get themselves out of position on defense. Not alot of height so get hurt on the glass as well. I don't think they are out of control just missing alot of open shots right now. Rafael is best offensive option and the offense does go through him but at times he passes up shots he should take. I know that hasn't always been the case in the past but he is too unselfish at times. This team has athletes but in all honesty probably the least skilled team to be at LC in a while. No Springer, Geanes, Avery or Tony Tyler type players on this squad. THey are quick and athletic though and can get it together and make a push in the district as they are 4-1 right now. This team can get hot and be a factor down the stretch.