Power District 14A

shockernation

Bigster are those Lake Co boys ready for next saturday night?

I don't think Lake County is ready after this holiday tournament season. No structure offensively, and even worse on the defensive end. Unless lake county improves in a major way, I don't see them go far at all.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigster are those Lake Co boys ready for next saturday night?

We sure have taken it on the chin lately but once we see those PC boys,the Lake Co players eyes are going to be wide open,knowing that a win is on the way..lol..Don't know what happened in the Dyersburg game to get beat by 20 plus points but Union City has a good team and supposedely added another player.The other teams they played ..some have over a 1,000 students.

We sure have taken it on the chin lately but once we see those PC boys,the Lake Co players eyes are going to be wide open,knowing that a win is on the way..lol..Don't know what happened in the Dyersburg game to get beat by 20 plus points but Union City has a good team and supposedely added another player.The other teams they played ..some have over a 1,000 students.

Remeber y'all only beat us by 11 at yalls places and us without Tucker. Just for informations sake, Tucker dropped 28 Monday night and 18 Tuesday night and its at our place this time. I'll take PC by 12+.

They beat those teams last year.

Trenton upsets Humboldt in overtime, don't know the final score but heard Humboldt was up by 3 with 3.3 seconds left and instead of fouling they let Trenton throw the ball in and make a half court shot to go into OT! Humboldt was without (3) three starters in overtime due to fouling 0ut & Trenton pulled off the upset in the championship game, Congrats to Trenton on a big win! Humboldt must regroup and get ready for dyersburg this Tuesday.

Trenton upsets Humboldt in overtime, don't know the final score but heard Humboldt was up by 3 with 3.3 seconds left and instead of fouling they let Trenton throw the ball in and make a half court shot to go into OT! Humboldt was without (3) three starters in overtime due to fouling 0ut & Trenton pulled off the upset in the championship game, Congrats to Trenton on a big win! Humboldt must regroup and get ready for dyersburg this Tuesday.

Trenton was down by 17 at halftime. They made a huge run in the 3rd to get back into the game. Bryson was in foul trouble all night which hurt Humboldt. Brooks came out of the game firing on all cylinders and cooled off in the second half. Trenton came out of the half and cut the lead down to like 3 or 4 going into the 4th quarter. Trenton's full court pressure gave Humboldt problems which resulted into fast break points. The 3 pointer to tie the game was about 4 foot from behind the 3 point line. He caught the ball at half court, but ran closer to the 3 point line. It was a great shot nonetheless. Trenton controlled the overtime from start to finish. It was a big win for Peabody. Congrats!

Trenton was down by 17 at halftime. They made a huge run in the 3rd to get back into the game. Bryson was in foul trouble all night which hurt Humboldt. Brooks came out of the game firing on all cylinders and cooled off in the second half. Trenton came out of the half and cut the lead down to like 3 or 4 going into the 4th quarter. Trenton's full court pressure gave Humboldt problems which resulted into fast break points. The 3 pointer to tie the game was about 4 foot from behind the 3 point line. He caught the ball at half court, but ran closer to the 3 point line. It was a great shot nonetheless. Trenton controlled the overtime from start to finish. It was a big win for Peabody. Congrats!

WOW, up 17 at halftime! Thanks for the game summary but why didn't Humboldt foul at the end & not give up a three point shot? Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Tide on a huge win! Boykin's main concern for Humboldt is trying to kept Bryson in the game his fouling as become a trouble spot for the Vikings! Last night Bryson had 2 fouls in less than one minute into the game! Taking nothing away fron Peabody they played hard and pull off the win! Martin. and Moody fouled out as well but that is part of the game it just happens at times! Bryson only scored 4 points and if Bryson can't kept from fouling like he does it is going to kill Humboldt later now the road! Bryson is 6'4 and weighs 225-230 a big body should be a dominate force but is not! Until Bryson can show the Humboldt faithful he can be a inside force which they need! I'm not just speaking for myself several Humboldt fans have told me the same thing! Bryson has to prove he is more than just a big body right now that's all he is and as i said before is not very strong for a big man! If Boykin better get this problem worked out or he won't have to worry about the Boro! Just like last night they will need him later in the seaon! Bryson has to cut the fouling out and score more than what he does! I hope Boykin can get this trouble fixed! Humboldt plays Northside Tuesday night at home! I don't mean to make the Humboldt faithful angry but if u can't see this u living in a pretend sports world! Good luck i hope the problem get fixed!

Edited by zebra99