6A and 5A playoffs brackets released

mjuhb

District 7AAA should just play everyone in their district twice next year....I think they should. I know OHS is having a hard time finding games, and I am sure the same can be said for BHS, RHS, and SHS. Who didn't see this coming 2 years ago.....TSSAA?

i know tullahoma is dropping blackman and siegel and picking up maryville and giles co

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know tullahoma is dropping blackman and siegel and picking up maryville and giles co

I would think Blackman might have the toughest time scheduling opponents next year. Surely Cane Ridge and Station Camp will not reschedule them. I will be surprised if Lincoln Co and Brentwood continue playing as many Rutherford Co teams. Brentwood might be in the same boat though, and be forced to.

I would think Blackman might have the toughest time scheduling opponents next year. Surely Cane Ridge and Station Camp will not reschedule them. I will be surprised if Lincoln Co and Brentwood continue playing as many Rutherford Co teams. Brentwood might be in the same boat though, and be forced to.

If Siegel had scheduled Cane Ridge instead of Independence they are practicing Monday....

Wow, how much complaining can a District that places 4 teams in the playoffs do? I remember when only the District Champion got in and played their region district mate for the region whethere had played before or not. Better days for knowing who and what you had to do, but gosh.

Be glad you're in and got the oppurtunity.

I'm surprised that Bradley Central got the 1 seed, but we also got a rematch of our second game of the season out of it. So there you go.

Wow, how much complaining can a District that places 4 teams in the playoffs do? I remember when only the District Champion got in and played their region district mate for the region whethere had played before or not. Better days for knowing who and what you had to do, but gosh.

I'm surprised that Bradley Central got the 1 seed, but we also got a rematch of our second game of the season out of it. So there you go.

I remember the days where 2 teams got in and you didn't play a team from your district until the state semi finals....so what are you saying? In Tennis only 1 team advances, so it's not like we don't have this format in other sports currently.

BTW, try playing the toughest competition during the regular season and getting no reward for it, having to play the same teams all over again, or not even getting in, and there sits 3-7 Coffee Co against one of the weaker schedules in the state in the playoffs in probably the easier quadrant. So there you go!

I think the TSSAA knows that Riverdale is a young team and is trying to shore up a couple small defensive problems (cough, cough).

Riverdale's defensive starters have been resting for about eight weeks now so they should be ready to go.

If you guys will go back and think about why we got the z-plan in the first place you'll begin to understand the quad placement. You just have to think a little farther downstream than the first couple rounds.

I think the TSSAA knows that Riverdale is a young team and is trying to shore up a couple small defensive problems (cough, cough).

Riverdale's defensive starters have been resting for about eight weeks now so they should be ready to go.

If you guys will go back and think about why we got the z-plan in the first place you'll begin to understand the quad placement. You just have to think a little farther downstream than the first couple rounds.

I understand, but those games aren't guaranteed games, and quad 2 has absolutely no game 3 weeks in the future that is intriguing.