Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

Well, I am excited about this game. Yea Boone always has a problem with South, they just never have been about to stop that Quarterback run. Last game they played I believe Boone out gained them in the first have but that didn't matter cause Boone turned the ball over 5 times. I predict Boone to win this one, however i figured they would beat South last year in the playoffs but was proven wrong. Good thing is we get this one out of the way right off the bat. No waiting around for a couple of weeks this time. Neither team can fall asleep this week. See ya'll next Friday night.

Boone will win. I think Boone is the second best team in the conference. Stop Heath Hayden and you stop Sullivan South. Make them throw.

I agree 100% that Boone win and are playing great football on both sides of the ball. South is also playing good football and you are right, if a team can stop Hayden then they have a good chance of winning. Boone has several play makers and can score in different ways.

South has owned Boone in this series, I believe 26 to 3. Boone may never catch up in series, but a win next Friday would sure be enjoyable, exciting, refreshing, and etc...... GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% that Boone win and are playing great football on both sides of the ball. South is also playing good football and you are right, if a team can stop Hayden then they have a good chance of winning. Boone has several play makers and can score in different ways.

South has owned Boone in this series, I believe 26 to 3. Boone may never catch up in series, but a win next Friday would sure be enjoyable, exciting, refreshing, and etc...... GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Boone on another solid regular season and earning a 3 seed. Both teams really seem to be "hitting on all cyclinders" right now. I'm glad that we play close to home so I can attend but this is a very tough match up, the past series history does not matter. There's no tricks in this one, we know you and you know us. That being said, everyone so far is picking Boone. Let me go ahead and get this Rebel train going and say 35-27 RRR e b... eee l s... reb els. REBELS REBELS REBELS!!!

This whole thread has a certain familiarity to it...sounds like last years posts before the playoff game. Don't know who will win but I will say that it sure has been fun watching this bunch of Rebs play and mature as the season has come along. Go Rebels time to strap it on and prove yourselves once again!

I believe they have...but I think that Boone wants to play South...this group of Seniors needs to beat South, it is simple as that. And yes, South has absolutely matured and come along, and last nights game proved that. I can't wait to see this game on Friday!

Does anyone have a good reason why Boone should win this one? or Does anyone have a reason why South should win this one? I am just wandering cause these Boone v. South games get a little crazy from time to time. I also believe that this game will be nothing like it was the first time this season for either team. Comparing to the last few games of the season, Nobody has been able to score on Boone and nobody has been able to stop South from scoring.