Knox West vs Tennessee High 1st Round

THSVikings2004

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny comment by TN High Coach Greg Stubbs in the papers

“They’re a very athletic team,†said Tennessee High coach Greg Stubbs. “Very, very athletic. They’re probably as athletic as any team we’ve played.â€

What are you really trying say there coach? :popcorneater:

Funny...i wondered about that quote as well while reading the article. I think it's called dementia. Hense, he must have forgotten about Greenville, Kingsport, Boone....This is one of those things that make you go hummmmm!!

Well If this was DB losing a first round playoff game Carp 1 would be all overs us saying "One and Done". But im not going to do that to you guys. I want to...but I ain't gonna' do it. Im not going to say "One and Done"

WaCoff you can’t say it because it doesn’t ring true with the Vikings nearly as well as it fits DB with 4 of the last 5 finishes being in the first round. We’ll gladly let the Indians of DB hold on to the title of “Kings of One and Doneâ€. Believe me… you’ve earned it.

Cap, you look bad on that one.... like Ali fighting Spinks and Holmes when he should have been setting Ringside. Boone is THE #1 challange to Dobyns-Bennett in the Big 8 now and in the future. Science Hill, South and TN High are second level from here on out.

Art you don’t even believe that yourself. For you to even let that come out of your mouth is a sure testament as to how shallow your thought process must be.

Funny comment by TN High Coach Greg Stubbs in the papers

“They’re a very athletic team,†said Tennessee High coach Greg Stubbs. “Very, very athletic. They’re probably as athletic as any team we’ve played.â€

What are you really trying say there coach? :popcorneater:

I believe he's trying to say... they are athletic. :unsure: Are you dyslexic or somethin. Man... you can draw some people a picture and they still can't get a clue. :lol:

Funny...i wondered about that quote as well while reading the article. I think it's called dementia. Hense, he must have forgotten about Greenville, Kingsport, Boone....This is one of those things that make you go hummmmm!!

GepToe why don’t you quit with the hateraid already and just go ahead and jump on the DB wagon… sellout.

GepToe why don’t you quit with the hateraid already and just go ahead and jump on the DB wagon… sellout.

"It is what it is" my man. I guess you could say i'm not a true sailor. Not going down with the sinking ship. When is uniform collection date? I might jump back on the THS wagon if at some point you guys learn how to line up and stay on sides. IF you can get your guys to do that....we can get a little closer to talking/playing some football. One baby step at a time. One baby step at a time. One little baby step at a time. One very Very little baby step at a time.....

WaCoff you can’t say it because it doesn’t ring true with the Vikings nearly as well as it fits DB with 4 of the last 5 finishes being in the first round. We’ll gladly let the Indians of DB hold on to the title of “Kings of One and Doneâ€. Believe me… you’ve earned it.

In the past 10 years DB, TN High, and South Have about almost exactly the same wins bs losses in the playoffs. DB has the best, then South, then TN High. TN High had only two playoff wins that I think are west of morristown in ten years being seymour (really a small school playing up) and an ever impressive Cocke County in a 1st round. South has a few more, not many. What is funny is that DB owned all the bigger schools west of Morristown in the regular season and had problems with Chattanooga, or Oak ridge are teams. You know, good teams. Until, South or Tn High can establish any type of streak over good teams, like Jeff co, Oak Ridge, Farragut then remain silent. I know that these schools are in 6a and you are 5a, but still, beat any 5a team in the previously mentioned schools and then talk. Beat Powell, Halls, anyone. Neither of you can. It is sad. So when DB plays a real team first round (which Jeff co would have stomped south or Tn High) and wins, get back to me. Next up Bearden, which would stomp any other team near besides MAYBE Greeneville.