Tyner at Polk County

polkalumni

THINK POLK WINS A CLOSE ONE... DECIDED IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.. THE DECIDING FACTOR WILL BE THE LINE PLAY.. AND THE X FACTOR IS WETHER TYNER CAN KEEP HARGROVE OUT OF THE BACKFIELD.. TYNER USUALLY IS PENALTY PRONE AND THIS TO COULD PLAY A ROLE.. SHOULD BE A GREAT GREAT MATCHUP.. OH CHECK OUT THE HOWARD LOUDON THREAD.. REAL SUPRISED ALCOA PLAYED BOTH .. SEEMS ALOT OF THEIR FANS LEANIN TO HOWARD.. GOOD LUCK POLK.. OH AND WE GOTTA GET THIS EARLY EXIT CHIP OFF OUR SHOULDERS.. I THINK THATS WHY MOST FANS DONT RESPECT US.. THIS COULD BE THE YR TO PROVE EM WRONG.. I HOPE SO....

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just got my fill of Tyner vids and plain and simple if they can't tackle any better than I saw they are in for a long night!!!! So you better pray you don't come out like in the Central game. With that being said, watch out for the halfback pass, the double reverse, a little misdirection, and as said before by TRF they do spread the ball around with Jones "TJ", Neal, Hendriks, and Drake but Suttles getting the majority of carries, please get the kid a haircut, LOL!!! Watch for the pass to Cowan. Also watch for Jones and Cowan in the secondary, got a good eyes for the pick. Now if you get on them early with heavy pressure they tend to make mistakes but their "D" is very impressive and can stop the run. Penalties are going to be a factor and too many players going both ways. So with that my freind I will close my little review.

I hope TYNER has their best game of the season and WINs BIG! Remember Tyner fans... you DON'T have to pay to park when you go to Polk County.

Yes Tyner fans you wont have to pay to park because we never charge for parking at any event even playoff games. Never have never will!!! We wont try to fleece you like East Hamilton did during basketball tourny last year. This guys just ticked because the Polk fans balked being told they HAD to pay 3 bucks to park which you cant do. A lot of people ask for donations but our admistration will not even allow that. So MR EHgreen I know you all are trying to get athletic facility built but it takes time. Did not have a football field for 4 years after new high school built and took longer for baseball and softball which still dont have lights at PC but you dont see us gouging fans. Here's a tip. If you don't charge to park more people may show up for the games and spend a little more at your concession stand, give it a try.

Ok just got my fill of Tyner vids and plain and simple if they can't tackle any better than I saw they are in for a long night!!!! So you better pray you don't come out like in the Central game. With that being said, watch out for the halfback pass, the double reverse, a little misdirection, and as said before by TRF they do spread the ball around with Jones "TJ", Neal, Hendriks, and Drake but Suttles getting the majority of carries, please get the kid a haircut, LOL!!! Watch for the pass to Cowan. Also watch for Jones and Cowan in the secondary, got a good eyes for the pick. Now if you get on them early with heavy pressure they tend to make mistakes but their "D" is very impressive and can stop the run. Penalties are going to be a factor and too many players going both ways. So with that my freind I will close my little review.

...So this is your "review" of the "RAMTRAIN"...man give me a break :roflol:

...Sounds like y'all really depending on penalties to stop Tyner...what's up with that??? (PC done paid the officials already :lol:

...So this is your "review" of the "RAMTRAIN"...man give me a break :roflol:

...Sounds like y'all really depending on penalties to stop Tyner...what's up with that??? (PC done paid the officials already

So again, attempt #3 how many you dress and how many go both ways? <_< Also I simply stated that penalties are an issue and in no way, shape, or form did I say that is going to be "the" deciding factor just a part of the equation. And no, the officials this go round will not accept goat cheese, whittled sticks, or spit cans as payment nor any stolen items plundered and pillaged by a group of Pirates that were confiscated a couple weeks back when a pirate ship was destroyed on our field. :shock: I feel I did a great break down and made some very good observations if all you got to worry about me saying was the observation I made on penalties. Does that mean I hit the nail on the head? ;)

So again, attempt #3 how many you dress and how many go both ways? <_< Also I simply stated that penalties are an issue and in no way, shape, or form did I say that is going to be "the" deciding factor just a part of the equation. And no, the officials this go round will not accept goat cheese, whittled sticks, or spit cans as payment nor any stolen items plundered and pillaged by a group of Pirates that were confiscated a couple weeks back when a pirate ship was destroyed on our field. :shock: I feel I did a great break down and made some very good observations if all you got to worry about me saying was the observation I made on penalties. Does that mean I hit the nail on the head? ;)

...You obviously read the newspaper very closely...they will normally give you what you are looking for...now to satisfy your curiosity about how many we dress...let me put it to you like this: when Tyner played Melrose for the AAA title in 1996 in Nashville it was a 27-man "RamTrain"...when we won the State in 1997 the number was 38-man "RamTrain"....I'm saying all of this to say it doesn't matter if you have 100 players on your team or if you 'platoon' them or send them in two-at-a-time...your eleven(11) got to try to beat my eleven(11...my talent against your talent...so think about that one for a minute!!!

...Once again, don't worry about our 'quantity' it's the 'quality' that will be the difference!!

...Oh, and since you 'observe' so much did you happen to observe the "Rams" when we came to Benton in May??? I know...I know... we didn't have a bunch of our players either but I do believe you can quote me the score...can't you???

try to beat my eleven(11...my talent against your talent...Once again, don't worry about our 'quantity' it's the 'quality' that will be the difference!!

...Oh, and since you 'observe' so much did you happen to observe the "Rams" when we came to Benton in May??? I know...I know... we didn't have a bunch of our players either but I do believe you can quote me the score...can't you???

You being a coach and all why are you on here readin this stuff? Shouldn't this be left up to the fans and the kids? Wait is there somethin I don't know about? This is where you get all your game day materials from, ain't it? Did practice go well? It's gonna be cold so be sure to wear you fur panties Friday night. We'll be ok, but those new ram skin, oops!!!! I mean sheep skin ones we will have on Saturday mornin in the woods will feel soooooo good!!!! :hungry: Also I thought the score was someting along the lines of 5td's to ZERO.

Edited by Coach J

great points ram train.... wat was that score?.. oh and u cant go on scrimmages?.. look at us and loudon last season.. the game come playoff time was way different then the may scrimmage.. when u coach a team to play as a unit and a team yes sometimes it takes a little more time .. but u guarantee u this wont be the same team u faced in may.. kids are totally involved in the sport at this time and in much better shape and a lil more mature.. im sure neither team is the same and i hope its a good one.. but ill stil pick my wildcats by single digits...

You being a coach and all why are you on here readin this stuff? Shouldn't this be left up to the fans and the kids? Also I thought the score was someting along the lines of 5td's to ZERO.

...Who said I was a Coach...did you see my 'avatar'??? But since you think I am a coach, that's ok...and by the way we probably have just as many players as Polk County...the question is how many can play at the level 'needed' for Friday night's action??? We will just have to wait and see!!!