Hendersonville @ Gallatin ...playoffs first round

runninblind

I totally agree it was a great high school football game and as a greenwave fan by no means do I think anyone from Hendersonville's coaching staff, players , or fans are trash or garbage...Look for this Friday nite to be no different...

I think the difference this week will be a Hendersonville win.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt Hendersonville has made adjustments this week to prepare for this rematch, but I'm sure Gallatin has made a few changes also to counter. It's going to be cold, but that's what playoff football is all about. Should be a great crowd. I look for it to be just like last week, very close, with special teams helping decide the outcome. Game day is here again and, unfortunately it will be the last one for one of these two rivals.

There have always been problems with t$$aa but this is just getting really sad.. i hate that these two great teams have to play twice in two weeks that makes no sense.. COME ON MAN.. i hope this game is a good one.. the refs have to be fair too.. Good luck to both teams.. this game should be hype..

All about the money...Ticket price $8.00....$4.00 to T$$AA ...$2.00 to Galltin...$ 2.00 to Hendersonville >>> As The great Paul Harvey use to say " Now you know the rest of the story "....!

I'm confused about this post. You picked Gallatin last week which would indicate you thought they were the better team less than a week ago, but now you are picking Hendersonville this week because "they are the better team". What in last week's game caused this change of heart? I for one, would have picked Hendersonville last week but now feel quite confident Gallatin is superior. After all, the only battle Hville won last week was the turnover battle. Just an observation.

He knows who the better team is. :roflolk: You'ins pay those officials very good you hear :unsure: That's the only way you'll beat the good teams :ugeek:

Hats off to H-ville you came ready to play. Outside of the Drunk guy wanting to fight me from H-ville most fans were cordial. I could complain about the officials for ending a half on a defensive penalty or for letting the personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties getting out of hand all game. They could have put a stop to it all but chose not to. H-ville made the weekly adjustments I thought they would by dropping 8 on some plays and blitzing the house on others. Gallatin rushes for 23 yards on the night... thats it. If you can't run the ball in HS football you probably aren't going to win that is all credited to H-ville. Good Luck next week against HC and watch out for those bleachers they just might throw you.

I am going against the grain and saying this game won't be close. I say the winner which ever team it is will win by 14 or more points. It is playoff time and strange things happen in the playoffs!!

It will be a good cold night and I love this time of year!!

Unfortunately for the Green Wave, you were right. Hopefully, the Green wave will have a special year in 11.

Well I guess I could get on here and complain about the ridiculous excuse for officiating that I witnessed last night but that crew probably hasn't made it home yet because they were so lost. I doubt they are allowed to call a game again if the tape is turned in. Completely let that game get out of control!!

Fact is if you turn the ball over, you will get beat especially against a sound team. Hendersonville is a sound team. The offensive line did not do a good job picking up the blitz packages or blocking the front 4. Tremaine was under heavy pressure once again all night. I did like to see some of the screens that I knew would work but it was not enough. #20 for Hendersonville ran the buck sweep to perfection. Against Hendersonville the fullback dive and buck sweep are mainstays in their offense. You have to be able to stop those plays. Gallatin did not. Hendersonville will have a very tough time with Henry County. Congrats to the Commandos, I wish it wouldn't have been the 1st round and back to back but it is now just more lore to the rivalry.

Hate to see some of the seniors end on a note like this but that is how it goes sometimes. On a positive note, Gallatin has a lot of talent returning!!!