Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

I would have to say if there is any pinching and poking I would hope the LCHS boys are smart enough to go after Voytik's index finger!!

Your above statement is the reason I called you cheap and classless. I am sure it was one of my buddies that started the mud slinging but I assure you it was not Voytik. You know, our QB, the one you want you LCHS boys to go after. It would be a little different if he was on here calling you cheap but he isn't.

And yeah we didn't win an individual award because we are a good team as a whole. We don't need individual awards when we take the big trophy. Its hard for others to like us when we are number one.

My above statement that has offended you so terribly was in response to an earlier post about us being cheap."So boys when you go down get up quick so they can't punch,pinch or pull on you under the pile." The cheap and classless started much earlier in these post when the Clevland fans started calling us a cheap team."From what we heard you only cheap shot people after the whistle and spear people on the ground. I am sure people would be sore with hits like that." So I guess its ok for your fans to talk a little crap but heaven forbid us to say anything to offend you! You big Softy!! This big trophy may not mean as much to you soon when your team only has a 6-4 season, is a #6 seed and has to travel 4 hours away to get a beat down very similar to what you received from a Soddy team. Boy, that will be a season to tell the grandkids about one day!!

Edited by fballfan101

My above statement that has offended you so terribly was in response to an earlier post about us being cheap."So boys when you go down get up quick so they can't punch,pinch or pull on you under the pile." The cheap and classless started much earlier in these post when the Clevland fans started calling us a cheap team."From what we heard you only cheap shot people after the whistle and spear people on the ground. I am sure people would be sore with hits like that." So I guess its ok for your fans to talk a little crap but heaven forbid us to say anything to offend you! You big Softy!! This big trophy may not mean as much to you soon when your team only has a 6-4 season, is a #6 seed and has to travel 4 hours away to get a beat down very similar to what you received from a Soddy team. Boy, that will be a season to tell the grandkids about one day!!

Apparently, you are not seeing the difference. Its really not that complicated but I will make it a little more easy to understand. The 2 above statements from the Cleveland people are saying the (1) they heard your boys cheap shot, and (2) telling our boys to hurry up and get up so that they dont get hit late. Neither one of these are directly pointed at one of your players and saying that we hope our boys hurt yours.

Your statement on the other hand was directly pointed at trying to reinjure one of our players. Can you conprehend that?? Probably not. P.S. you didnt offend me....it will take alot more people than you to offend me. Just trying to show you the difference in talking crap and classless. Sorry if you cant take it.

Oh and I am all for a little trash talking as long as you keep the kids names out of your mouth. It makes the game better for those of us who cant actually get on the field and hit someone.

Apparently, you are not seeing the difference. Its really not that complicated but I will make it a little more easy to understand. The 2 above statements from the Cleveland people are saying the (1) they heard your boys cheap shot, and (2) telling our boys to hurry up and get up so that they dont get hit late. Neither one of these are directly pointed at one of your players and saying that we hope our boys hurt yours.

Your statement on the other hand was directly pointed at trying to reinjure one of our players. Can you conprehend that?? Probably not. P.S. you didnt offend me....it will take alot more people than you to offend me. Just trying to show you the difference in talking crap and classless. Sorry if you cant take it.

Oh and I am all for a little trash talking as long as you keep the kids names out of your mouth. It makes the game better for those of us who cant actually get on the field and hit someone.

I am not sure how you can think that by you saying our "team" is cheap and classless is better than me saying your QB's name. My statement was made just in the response of the Cleveland fans on here saying we were cheap shots and we did things in the pile which is stupid! Our team does not play that way and, yes, I didn't like it. Do I want our kids to go after your QB, NO, but if you are going to say we are cheap and classless then that would be something a cheap and classless team would do! My statement was actually intended as a littel poke at the statement of getting up quick and I actually put a little smiley face at the end of it. I know the QB has a hurt finger but, if you ever played football and were ever in an actual pile, it is kind of hard to find a QB's finger and actually pull on it! I guess what I am saying is yall want to talk a little crap but we have to play by certain rules. No talking about one certain player, no saying anything bad about Cleveland, never mention Soddy, do not talk about your team not getting any awards except the district championship and never say anything about any of your players transfering from another school. You can however say that LCHS is cheap, classless, they hit late, they will poke and pull on things in the pile and they only complain about the refs when they lose. The difference is that we can take it and not cry about it! I sure hope your football team is a little tougher than certain Cleveland fans or they may not even finish the game!! GO WILDCATS

Edited by fballfan101

I am not sure how you can think that by you saying our "team" is cheap and classless is better than me saying your QB's name. My statement was made just in the response of the Cleveland fans on here saying we were cheap shots and we did things in the pile which is stupid! Our team does not play that way and, yes, I didn't like it. Do I want our kids to go after your QB, NO, but if you are going to say we are cheap and classless then that would be something a cheap and classless team would do! My statement was actually intended as a littel poke at the statement of getting up quick and I actually put a little smiley face at the end of it. I know the QB has a hurt finger but, if you ever played football and were ever in an actual pile, it is kind of hard to find a QB's finger and actually pull on it! I guess what I am saying is yall want to talk a little crap but we have to play by certain rules. No talking about one certain player, no saying anything bad about Cleveland, never mention Soddy, do not talk about your team not getting any awards except the district championship and never say anything about any of your players transfering from another school. You can however say that LCHS is cheap, classless, they hit late, they will poke and pull on things in the pile and they only complain about the refs when they lose. The difference is that we can take it and not cry about it! I sure hope your football team is a little tougher than certain Cleveland fans or they may not even finish the game!! GO WILDCATS

I think what was said was that we "heard" your team was known for hitting cheap shots and it threw the LC fans in a whirlwind. Crying about how the boys had matured and they didnt do that this year. So when you defend your team its ok? But when we do its crying. Wrong.....clearly your a fan who supports your team and thats a good thing. But so are we. So get over it. You say we are crying about it but who is whining about being called cheap? Isnt that a part of football? Somebody cant take it!ashamed.gif Talk about us being soft.....looks like you need to man up yourself.

Edited by Bleedingblue

I think what was said was that we "heard" your team was known for hitting cheap shots and it threw the LC fans in a whirlwind. Crying about how the boys had matured and they didnt do that this year. So when you defend your team its ok? But when we do its crying. Wrong.....clearly your a fan who supports your team and thats a good thing. But so are we. So get over it. You say we are crying about it but who is whining about being called cheap? Isnt that a part of football? Somebody cant take it!ashamed.gif Talk about us being soft.....looks like you need to man up yourself.

Well one thing is certain.........I now know what the rest of the teams in your district doesn't like Cleveland! You are a cry baby. I think it is totally embarrassing that while Soddy was using your team as a whippin post last week your team and your fans were yelling "well we are district champs"! Now you want to get on here and start crying too. I know all about some of your players being "iffy". Talk about being classless! You just bring your boys and some of those Soddy boys too Friday night and we will have us a football game! One thing is for sure, we will be playing with all young men from Lawrenceburg!!

Well one thing is certain.........I now know what the rest of the teams in your district doesn't like Cleveland! You are a cry baby. I think it is totally embarrassing that while Soddy was using your team as a whippin post last week your team and your fans were yelling "well we are district champs"! Now you want to get on here and start crying too. I know all about some of your players being "iffy". Talk about being classless! You just bring your boys and some of those Soddy boys too Friday night and we will have us a football game! One thing is for sure, we will be playing with all young men from Lawrenceburg!!

Now they went and got all those players taken care of $$$$. They are their boys now ?????. :thumb:

Wow couldnt come up with something original on your own. Follower. Gonna have to come up with something a little better than this. fighting0088.gif

If we wanna go that way about it.....wasnt it your team who was CHEAP SHOTTING the Centennial team earlier this year?? And you wanna talk about our record? You have one more win than us.....not much to talk about! And we are not here to make other teams "like" us. If you wanna play pattycake with the teams in your district go right ahead. Not what we are here for. Dosent take much to get you upset. :twisted:

They teach it and its their only way to win! :roflol:

I will see you Friday night! I will know which one you are by the yellow stripe down your back! What is the difference by calling out a players # and saying their name? Do you mean to tell me if I had said #8 instead of Voytik it would have been OK? You are still a cry baby in blue!!