Soddy Daisy Trojans Host Lincoln County

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know much about Soddy, but I gotta say that the Falcons have been playing classic high school football. They've matured during the season to become a team that plays with more heart than any Lincoln County team in recent memory - they don't have any really big guys or guys that are shoo-ins for D-I scholarships, but they play with a team spirit that is truly impressive. Regardless of the outcome, the Falcon players will remember this season with a smile for the rest of their lives!

Well, I don't know much about Soddy, but I gotta say that the Falcons have been playing classic high school football. They've matured during the season to become a team that plays with more heart than any Lincoln County team in recent memory - they don't have any really big guys or guys that are shoo-ins for D-I scholarships, but they play with a team spirit that is truly impressive. Regardless of the outcome, the Falcon players will remember this season with a smile for the rest of their lives!

So will Coach

Good luck Trojans from all the fans in District 5-AAA. Glad to see that you are hosting this Friday. You have an opportunity to extend the season and the career for your seniors. I've been impressed with your play this year. You lost a tough season-opener to playoff-bound Science Hill, then reeled off four consecutive wins, including a win over playoff-bound Red Bank. You had a tough homecoming loss to playoff-bound and #1 seed Bradley Central before a hard loss to Kentucky power house Bell County (10-0 going into KY playoffs). And then you wrapped up your season with a destruction of playoff-bound Cleveland High. Keep the pride of District 5-AAA rolling and get the win over the Falcons!

Hope Ya'll have a safe trip down to East TN, Home of the TROJANS of SODDY DAISY.

http://www.eteamz.com/SoddyDaisyTrojansFootball/

http://www.soddydaisyhighschool.org/

:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Thanks, what choice in resturants do you guys have around or close to the school? We will be of course be bringing a radio crew to the game, so I hope you leave us a spot in the pressbox!!