peabody hosts douglass first round

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck to peabody, you got the easier of the two memphis teams coming to your place. I do not see you guys having any trouble with this bunch at all. As with all memphis teams they will have speed, but I dare say peabody has the edge in coaching and discipline. YOu guys should win fairly easy.

Good luck and maybe the Cardinals can join you in round two.

I am going to go ahead and say it - Peabody is the sleeper in the lower bracket. It is quite possible for them to end up in the semifinals. I've seen every game this season, and I'm tellin you - the Milan game was the only one where they were really overwhelmed. They pretty much just shot themselves in the foot in all the others. They are the dark horse in this scenario. And for the record - it hasn't always been coaching. Sure, there have been a few bad judgments and calls, but for the most part it has just been kids making mistakes that cost them. That happens. Good luck YellowBritches.

I am going to go ahead and say it - Peabody is the sleeper in the lower bracket. It is quite possible for them to end up in the semifinals. I've seen every game this season, and I'm tellin you - the Milan game was the only one where they were really overwhelmed. They pretty much just shot themselves in the foot in all the others. They are the dark horse in this scenario. And for the record - it hasn't always been coaching. Sure, there have been a few bad judgments and calls, but for the most part it has just been kids making mistakes that cost them. That happens. Good luck YellowBritches.

Id have to agree with you on this one. Peabody has a very good football team and they control their own destiny if they show up to play to their potential

Good post sir you hit the nail right on the head! The Tide have kill themselves with to's all year! I'm making no excuses that's part of the game if you don't hold on to the ball you lose especially against good teams! Myself not looking to far ahead can see another Viking and Tide match up perhaps in the third round! But the Tide must get by Douglas and TCA! I know i have said these all year but 5-5 does not due justice for Peabody is much better! If i play the Tide i would not take them likely! Good Luck Tide and let's roll! :thumb:

Agreed I think the hu,boldt peabody match up will be a huge huge game its going to be a hard headed game but first they have to get rid of tca and douglass which after a little look at stats I don't think will be a problem if they don't kill thereselves with turnovers and mistakes I see them beating humboldt if they get there because I think they underestimated them last time either way its going to be a good game!

Agreed I think the hu,boldt peabody match up will be a huge huge game its going to be a hard headed game but first they have to get rid of tca and douglass which after a little look at stats I don't think will be a problem if they don't kill thereselves with turnovers and mistakes I see them beating humboldt if they get there because I think they underestimated them last time either way its going to be a good game!

If it happens but let's Humboldt get through the second round. Peabody through the first two. TCA will be a tough test if the Tide get by Douglas which they should! If it does happen what a match up and a crowd it will be! Good luck to both teams i would luv to see it! :thumb:

I believe if peabody were to play tca in the second round, they could defeat tca if they play disciplined football. Peabody has a lot of overall team speed and are much better than their record indicates. I am expecting a humboldt and peabody. Please don't let me and the rest of the fans that want to see this down! Good luck to the tide!