Goodpasture vs. CPA Round 1

GPCougarFan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he will play or not. I do know you can't listen to everything high school kids say. I do know he is not scheduled for surgery and he does not play baseball and never has for CPA. I have heard that he is playing basketball this year. CPA4Ever you should never "assume" anything especially when coming from high school kids.He is a very tough kid so you never know.

I don't know if he will play or not. I do know you can't listen to everything high school kids say. I do know he is not scheduled for surgery and he does not play baseball and never has for CPA. I have heard that he is playing basketball this year. CPA4Ever you should never "assume" anything especially when coming from high school kids.He is a very tough kid so you never know.

Hate to hear about QB's injury. He must be a good player and kid. Is he a senior? His availability is key in this game. If he is/was healthy, CPA would have an excellent chance winning this game. Like CPA4 said in a previous post, CP has had a hard time closing a game. I have never seen so many games lost in the 4th quarter.

Hate to hear about QB's injury. He must be a good player and kid. Is he a senior? His availability is key in this game. If he is/was healthy, CPA would have an excellent chance winning this game. Like CPA4 said in a previous post, CP has had a hard time closing a game. I have never seen so many games lost in the 4th quarter.

Isn't that the truth. CPA was in every lost game (except Maplewood) in the 4th qtr, Even leading two of em. Nolan is a senior, hate he just missed 2000 yds. Soph QB is tall and good arm, he will be fine.

Excuse me, but what is wrong with me stating a fact that some of his friends at school told me he was having surgery? I did not say he was having surgery - I said that they did. I also stated that if that was true, I would assume he would not be playing. I don't need you critiquing my posts. I was just trying to help update the thread and questions that were being asked.

You criticized me then posted yourself that you "heard" he is playing basketball.

Edited by CPA4Ever

Excuse me, but what is wrong with me stating a fact that some of his friends at school told me he was having surgery? I did not say he was having surgery - I said that they did. I also stated that if that was true, I would assume he would not be playing. I don't need you critiquing my posts. I was just trying to help update the thread and questions that were being asked.

You criticized me then posted yourself that you "heard" he is playing basketball.

The difference is I "heard" it from him. Just didn't think our coaches would want injury status posted on here. Also it is not a "fact" when you here it from students.

The difference is I "heard" it from him. Just didn't think our coaches would want injury status posted on here. Also it is not a "fact" when you here it from students.

Well Corner, you are so conscious of the term "I heard", it seems that you would have said "I heard from him" rather than "I heard" in the same post where you criticed CPA. You posted exactly like CPA. Now, the coaches aren't concerned what goes on here, they could care less. CPA, there was nothing wrong wisth your post. :thumb: