Franklin County at Riverdale

TDCman

While a lot of other schools groan about their seeding in the playoffs, this game features two teams that are happy to be here and are ready to tee it up.

Riverdale's three losses come to three teams that are headed to the infamous quad 3.

Franklin County has three wins over playoff teams, including a #3 seed.

Riverdale features the wing-t and has developed a very repectable passing attack with their young sophomore QB. FB Adam Davenport has amassed over 1000 yards rushing.

Someone tell us a little about Franklin County.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While a lot of other schools groan about their seeding in the playoffs, this game features two teams that are happy to be here and are ready to tee it up.

Riverdale's three losses come to three teams that are headed to the infamous quad 3.

Franklin County has three wins over playoff teams, including a #3 seed.

Riverdale features the wing-t and has developed a very repectable passing attack with their young sophomore QB. FB Adam Davenport has amassed over 1000 yards rushing.

Someone tell us a little about Franklin County.

Riverdale rolls 45-14. Would be 49 but having a little trouble on the PAT.

Riverdale will win by as much as they want in every game up to the semi finals. Quad 2 is a JOKE. However they should have a good game against Maryville in the semis. Someone start that thread now...the other games up to that will be a joke.

And the winner of that game will play whoever comes out of Quad 3 for the championship.

Riverdale will need to play better on defense and special teams or they WILL run into a problem long before the semis.

The kicking problems are really not and issue with the kicker right now. We can't get the snap or hold down for the kicker. The kicker actually seems to be coming along fairly well.

How many top seeds have been taken out by 5-5 teams over the years?

Riverdale's focus needs to be on playing a complete game and executing. After that, take time to look at the scoreboard and hope it was good enough.

Riverdale will need to play better on defense and special teams or they WILL run into a problem long before the semis.

The kicking problems are really not and issue with the kicker right now. We can't get the snap or hold down for the kicker. The kicker actually seems to be coming along fairly well.

How many top seeds have been taken out by 5-5 teams over the years?

Riverdale's focus needs to be on playing a complete game and executing. After that, take time to look at the scoreboard and hope it was good enough.

let's not kid ourselves or anyone else...

Riverdale will roll the first three games if they just a little bit play like they did against oakland or blackman...

yes...their D needs some work and is not very fast...but who cares...there Offense is really good and there D will dominate in these first 3 games...

if they don't win in a blowout...its there fault...they have been given a beautiful...easy path to the semi's!

and i hope they get there...but when they do...let's just be honest and say it was EASY!

let's not kid ourselves or anyone else...

Riverdale will roll the first three games if they just a little bit play like they did against oakland or blackman...

yes...their D needs some work and is not very fast...but who cares...there Offense is really good and there D will dominate in these first 3 games...

if they don't win in a blowout...its there fault...they have been given a beautiful...easy path to the semi's!

and i hope they get there...but when they do...let's just be honest and say it was EASY!

I hope you're right. I've just seen too many things happen over the years. I'm sure you remember how close Mcgavock came to sending Blackman home last year and they weren't as good as the top teams in this quad. There are no do-overs in the playoffs...it's show up or go home every week.

I hope you're right. I've just seen too many things happen over the years. I'm sure you remember how close Mcgavock came to sending Blackman home last year and they weren't as good as the top teams in this quad. There are no do-overs in the playoffs...it's show up or go home every week.

McGavock was like 7-3 or 8-2 last year when we played them in the 1st round. They were a pretty decent team and did give us trouble. Unlike you guys, who even though you didn't win the district somehow got to play like 2-8 Coffee County. Franklin County is not much better than Coffee County was last year. You will rest your starters the whole 2nd half. Nobody in Quad 2 will give you a game even #1 seed Bradley Central. This is not meant to be a compliment to Riverdale, just an insult to all other teams of quad 2.