South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

I think it's more of the other way around. Elizabethton wants no part of Happy Valley,Especially if they have to go to "Warrior Hill" Now dont get me wrong last year it was hard to find a team as talented as Elizabethton and that goes both offensively and defensively.

But what I dont understand is why would Elizabethton year in and year out would not play someone like Hampton? Now I am not getting into the debate of "what are we getting out of playing a 1A school that plays nobody crap .Because its the same stuff just a different day. Mostly from the city folk in my opinion though.

Elizabethton is no better than anyone else in this area no matter how much they think they are,Its just the fact the past 4 years runnin Hampton would have won more than likely 3 out of the past 4.

Hear we go again back in the years of 2000 through 2004 betsy was afraid to play cloudland now it's the mighty bulldogs. First off who really cares and secondlly over the last 20 years we know who the better team would have been. Some of you people are comical and the sad part of it all is alot of you on here act like teenagers. Be proud of the team you pull for and quit worrying about crap that never happened.GROW UP

Well yeah I may be young but I know alot about elizabethton as I do many of the teams in the county. I think u may wanna look into some things cause I know for a fact that HAMPTON has tried several times in the past to schedule a game with u all and its not happened. U can say wat u think but I know its the truth. U all aint no different than any other teams we play nor are u all better. Its just like with every football season theres some ups and downs with the teams. If u think elizabethton has tried to schedule HAMPTON then u tell me why u think we wont plat them..... Do u know if theyve ever played before? Cause I do......

If I remember The Cyclones had an open date this year the same week you played Johnson County for the second time.

Lets See Happy Valley beats Hampton- Cyclones Beat Happy Valley- Tiebraker goes to Cyclones.

Edited by CyclonePrider

This will be a good match! Go Happy Valley

That being said I will reiterate what everyone has been trying to tell this Bulldog fan. EHS has tried to get Hampton for years but Hampton will not play EHS. You probably hear the opposite being from Hampton but why would EHS not want to play Hampton? We got smeared by Greeneville and Asheville so obviously we are not worried about losing to you. The fact that you all played JC twice should end the debate right there.

And as for EHs not wanting any part of HV..when they met earlier this season EHS played their worst game. HV should have won that game but EHS got that lucky last second TD.

go rebels?

I feel like I started all this madness by starting this thread. I just wanted to talk about a little ole playoff game against the Warriors and the Rebels, now I think I've started some Carter County gang war. And here I thought we were bad in Greene County, we're just rated PG in comparison to this Carter County stuff. Go Rebels?

I feel like I started all this madness by starting this thread. I just wanted to talk about a little ole playoff game against the Warriors and the Rebels, now I think I've started some Carter County gang war. And here I thought we were bad in Greene County, we're just rated PG in comparison to this Carter County stuff. Go Rebels?

Yeah at least we try to refrain from calling each other trash.....classless, ignorant and occasionally obtuse(for those of you in South Greene, that's "not that smart")....but not trash. I mean seriously most all of us are friends, relatives, coworkers, fellow churchmembers, etc. We'll call CoachTFlorida a MO-RON but to call him trash is no way to treat a neighbor (even an annoying one)

Yeah at least we try to refrain from calling each other trash.....classless, ignorant and occasionally obtuse(for those of you in South Greene, that's "not that smart")....but not trash. I mean seriously most all of us are friends, relatives, coworkers, fellow churchmembers, etc. We'll call CoachTFlorida a MO-RON but to call him trash is no way to treat a neighbor (even an annoying one)

Hey now Barb! I post my humble opinion of how the outcome of the game will be. Thus far I haven't missed oneto my knowledge. I guess you can call me a MO-Ron? but know this...This Mo-Ron knows his football and know it well. Everyone has my uppmost respect except if your like werdb1,2,3,jokerdb...Good luck too both teams in this one but Rebels I'm sorry Hv will prove to be too much. I dont see a county team making it past the 1st round IMHO

well if Hampton and Elizabethton would like to leave the South Greene @ Happy Valley post then i think we could all be happy. frankly warriorfootball7 and a few E-town people (minus EHS track06) are all giving Elizabethton and carter county a bad name. everyone needs to focus on this week.

First of all Happy Valley wins this game. As far as the rest of it,I'm proud of ALL the Carter Co teams ,hope they all do well in the playoffs. Poeople who thinks SG played a tougher schedule than Happy Valley ,just don't know football. It don't even compare. As far as that crazy bracket goes,some of the very best teams are down near the bottom. From looking at alot of brackets,this is the craziest one I've seen.

hehe yeah. But EHS vs the County Schools has been going on forever. Its always been the same argument. EHS plays down, or EHS is afraid of Hampton/Cloudland, or EHS gets all the money(Which is partly true, they are better funded but that's because they don't have to split anything between Unaka, Hampton, Cloudland, Happy Valley)

I can honestly say that a lot of animosity is basically just us vs them, rich city folk vs county people, big bad city school hogging up the area. I'm going to be open about this but the rivalries down here, especially between EHS/HV usually get violent. It's always been that way and at the rate things are going its probably going to stay that way. If EHS gets turf prepare for world war 3 from HV people

But yeah, this is HV vs SG and we need to get out lol No one is coming off looking better in one of these arguments. Go Warriors?