Marion Co. at FCS

SEVEN

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...bs...you always brag about any team that beats your Pirates. You also thought ya would hang with PC, you thought ya would beat UC last year and you said you would not be back on the T till SP won a state championship. SM should win, but FC is a better team than they give them credit for. SM folks are talking trash like you did and you see where it got you.

Isn't talking trash what coacht is all about.

lol...bs...you always brag about any team that beats your Pirates. You also thought ya would hang with PC, you thought ya would beat UC last year and you said you would not be back on the T till SP won a state championship. SM should win, but FC is a better team than they give them credit for. SM folks are talking trash like you did and you see where it got you.

Wingman, don't pay attention to the PowerP. He thinks he knows alot, but he hasn't read too much in my Murphy Fair book to know about these teams. I garuntee you that Friendship and Signal will be a durn good game. You think im joking but im not.

Wingman, don't pay attention to the PowerP. He thinks he knows alot, but he hasn't read too much in my Murphy Fair book to know about these teams. I garuntee you that Friendship and Signal will be a durn good game. You think im joking but im not.

lol...he needs to listen to you and some of the wise posters from SP. He has hurt your team more than he has help. I know for a fact that PC was motivated from the trash talking of the SP posters. Hey, did you drink your hot coco tonight?

Edited by wingman10

lol...he needs to listen to you and some of the wise posters from SP. He has husrt your team more than he has help. I know for a fact that PC was motivated from the trash talking of the SP posters. Hey, did you drink your hot coco tonight?

Wouldn't leave home without it, Old Roy is consistant.

there is only on SM person talking trash its all SP people that are doing the talking