$8 tickets for playoff games

goosevol

Most places are 5 but I think every team in Greene Co charges 6. With money being tight at the time, I don't think the TSSAA should take advantage of people. 8 is tooooooooooo much.

Grace Academy in Chattanooga charged 3 to park and 7 for there games. Sorry place to play for sure since they open up the softball field and baseball field and sit you on bleacher's where you can't see the game. I've done made up my mind that,that will be the last time I go to that place. Playoff game's will be more bc of the T$$AA. I guess we have to pay it or don't go.

Grace Academy in Chattanooga charged 3 to park and 7 for there games. Sorry place to play for sure since they open up the softball field and baseball field and sit you on bleacher's where you can't see the game. I've done made up my mind that,that will be the last time I go to that place. Playoff game's will be more bc of the T$$AA. I guess we have to pay it or don't go.

seems like those christian schools are the worst about money. CCS charged me 5 to park and 7 to get in

Edited by eaglepride55

I'm just glad SP has a first round bye so I saved 32 dollars!!!There's some perk's with being in 1a and 2a and getting a bye for sure!!!

$32 dollars. Your joking. Grider is charging that much for admission. If he is, that is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that we better be getting a good steak dinner and chairback seats if we have to pay $32 dollars to get into the stadium. I thought $8 dollars was too much, but $32 dollars. I wonder how much Grider will charge if we have to ride a greyhound to and away game.

$32 dollars. Your joking. Grider is charging that much for admission. If he is, that is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that we better be getting a good steak dinner and chairback seats if we have to pay $32 dollars to get into the stadium. I thought $8 dollars was too much, but $32 dollars. I wonder how much Grider will charge if we have to ride a greyhound to and away game.

Plus Roy, they will be charging $10 for folks to use their hot water to make that hot coco too....you think im joking but im not :roflol:

Plus Roy, they will be charging $10 for folks to use their hot water to make that hot coco too....you think im joking but im not :roflol:

No, I know the lady at the concession stand and she fills my Thermos up everytime with free water to mix my hot cocoa. If I have to pay $32 dollars to get into the game, Grider better give me free water and a steak for that much money. This is a bunch of mess. Why does it cost alot more to get into Griders field than everyone elses?

Edited by Roy Dillard

I think normal cost (regular season) is $5 per game , but i can remember going to an away game this yr. ( a vey close tight ball game for us) & it cost me $6....ummmmm why that was. :twisted:

Here at White House the "city" Charges a $1.00 per person fee for the use of their field. It is in the city park. Right now WHHeritage and White House High School both use the field and there is a game pretty much every Friday night during the season. $$ cha ching. Hence the $6.00 fee. So I guess if we did happen to host a game it would be $9.00. ouch :shock:

Edited by NeWbLuE

Roy you just make my day. I about fell off my stool reading your post. I have to hand it to you man,you can come up with some of the best stuff I've ever seen.