Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

Got a great motivater running the ship Ole3putt,hope you guys hammer down next week,I expect you will. Someone has to kill the TROLL

Ya'll got to bring something against SM, brother!

Thanks fer solvin' my dilemma, Buc. Since yall's from ChattTown, I thought I'z gonna have to puke my mouth and cheer for Boyd. :roflolk: But now you gone and made it easy for me to pull for my buddy Pujo's Dogs.

Well... the Troll's goin' schizo here.:wacko: Gonna have to change my allegiance, since all them backwoods, Appalachia folks is gunnin' for the Troll. What's it say when Pujo would rather travel to the Creekbank, than have the Eagles come to Hampton?:roflolk:

boydlogo.jpgGO BUCS!

Well... the Troll's goin' schizo here.:wacko: Gonna have to change my allegiance, since all them backwoods, Appalachia folks is gunnin' for the Troll. What's it say when Pujo would rather travel to the Creekbank, than have the Eagles come to Hampton?:roflolk:

boydlogo.jpgGO BUCS!

I was thinking we would travel either way if we were to make it to the 4th round. I would much rather play at home regardless of the opponent. Were not afraid of Trolls up here. We'll not look ahead anyway, We'll have to be at our best the rest of the way. Don't see any chumps ahead of us.

I was thinking we would travel either way if we were to make it to the 4th round. I would much rather play at home regardless of the opponent. Were not afraid of Trolls up here. We'll not look ahead anyway, We'll have to be at our best the rest of the way. Don't see any chumps ahead of us.

If (oops, we both said it :roflolk: ) we both make it to the 4th round, Signal would travel since we're #2 seed in our quadrant.

Wanta start pullin' for the Eagles, now? :roflol:

If (oops, we both said it :roflolk: ) we both make it to the 4th round, Signal would travel since we're #2 seed in our quadrant.

Wanta start pullin' for the Eagles, now? :roflol:

I gotta say amen brother on that one, lol. Sure hope it PLAYS out that way cause we wont mind having u all come up here....

Okay H-Town DOGS, time to get serious Monday and stay focused the rest of the week. Practice like you want to play Friday.....practice with purpose and determination...work on every aspect of your game and GET READY!

Like Pujo says, "The harder I practice/play, the luckier I get"!!!!

Sure hope the BULLDOG NATION is preparing to come support their DOGS......LOUDLY!

These boys and coaches deserve everyone's vocal support Friday

GOOOOOOO DOOOOOOGGGSSSSSSSSS

I thought he was back Paradox ,but didn't want to say unless I was sure. But sure glad to hear for him and the team. These seniors need to be leaders. Missing the last game should make him even more determined. Any play can be you're last and for these seniors ,a loss will be the last. I'd sort of like to see a little more football. This team has grown up alot as the season has went by. Proud of um.

bucks back....he's the man...boyd better be ready!!!!!!!!

there's no way anybody knows what the score is gonna be....but i believe that its gonna be a close one...but i think we'll pull it out (hampton)....35 to 28

Thanks for the friend add GODOGSHHS...if Hampton comes out determined and disciplined, showing respect for BB with 4 qtrs of smashmouth football, we take this one!

there's no way anybody knows what the score is gonna be....but i believe that its gonna be a close one...but i think we'll pull it out (hampton)....35 to 28

from a girl's perspective(: i know my dogs and i can say that they're gonna give ya all they got! boyd's gotta be ready for this one with buck and waters back...these boys are ready to take the W. gotta give boyd credit they deserve though...it's a good team.sorry to unaka for the loss...and cloudland as well.hope yall can get in there and pull for your local teams.it's only sportsman like(: with that said...let's get em dogs!!!