Bradley Central vs Oak Ridge

Bradleybears2010

I've heard good and bad with this Bradley team. Based on their film, they play well. Obviously, their record supports that... Or does it? Their schedule didn't seem as tough as OR's. But, the Friday night lights will prove the victor. I'm hesitant, but I have to go with OR to pull it out in a close one. Good luck to both teams!

going 9-2 is pretty impressive no matter who you face.. the bradley team is hungry and these seniors do remember the beatings they got by OR their freshman and sophmore year. they are looking at revenge against the cats just like they were against everone else they have played in the past. they are a different team then what we have seen in the past.. its going to be a close game and its going to be all about the defenses. and i pick bears 14-0.. good luck to both teams

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Bradley forgotten about Oak Ridge. They used to be Region foes for many years in the old 5A system.

ORHS 14 Bradley Central 0

ORHS 21 Bradley Central 7

ORHS 40 Bradley Central 2

ORHS 70 Bradley Central 0

ORHS 48 Bradley Central 6

ORHS 33 Bradley Central 3

ORHS 53 Bradley Central 26

ORHS 28 Bradley Central 13

Maybe it is better that they forget the past.

Have you looked at that region? With McMinn and Ooltewah disappearing from the scene, circumstances dictated that someone had to fill the void. Credit Bradley for being that team, but I think it's safe to say the record is misleading.

Hey, I gave my honest opinion about the two teams. I don't have a direct connection to Bradley, but I still think they are going to win. If they are currently ranked #10 in 6A, then they have most definitely earned it! They aren't a team who is generally given preferential treatment over the years. A team with a history such as Bradley's can not get to where they are today without honestly earning the right to be there.

If Bradley loses, they walk away with a great season earning some new respect around here. They will have lost to a great team. BUT...if they win, you are going to have a lot of people wondering if your district has been over-rated.

Bradley up 14...just saying!

Yeah but if you look at their schedule it not very impressive. A loss to Loudon (good 3a team) & a loss to a decent Cleveland team. Then you barely beat a bad Walker Valley team. Oak Ridge had a lot tougher schedule and that's why I like them in this game. Just my opinion.. Guess we will see on Friday.

Loudon county played very well in that game but Bradley's big Fullback tripped over his own feet on the way to the endzone. If he doesn't do that I think we win that game.

I would not suggest District 5 is the strongest around, but Ooltewah, Rhea and Soddy Daisy are not devoid of talent.

Frankly I think this game is very much a toss up and I only go with Bradley because of home field advantage and heart, being the Bradley fan I am. And I promise you will enjoy watching Tucker Bolton if you are a fan of the game.

Has Bradley forgotten about Oak Ridge. They used to be Region foes for many years in the old 5A system.

Nope, have not even forgot. And I hated that I-75 roulette the TSSAA put us on. It was an ugly travel situation.

Oak Ridge has had good teams we played during that time, but now we have gotten back to the point of being competitve at the very least.

Loudon county played very well in that game but Bradley's big Fullback tripped over his own feet on the way to the endzone. If he doesn't do that I think we win that game.

I would not suggest District 5 is the strongest around, but Ooltewah, Rhea and Soddy Daisy are not devoid of talent.

Frankly I think this game is very much a toss up and I only go with Bradley because of home field advantage and heart, being the Bradley fan I am. And I promise you will enjoy watching Tucker Bolton if you are a fan of the game.

this game is a toss up but i take OR and let me tell you why the bears line is not very good at all and i dont know why they have a 5-9 185 pound center he is simply to small and with all due respect simply not that good and i heard he was a captain.. OR wins it in the trenches

ORHS 14 Bradley Central 0

ORHS 21 Bradley Central 7

ORHS 40 Bradley Central 2

ORHS 70 Bradley Central 0

ORHS 48 Bradley Central 6

ORHS 33 Bradley Central 3

ORHS 53 Bradley Central 26

ORHS 28 Bradley Central 13

Maybe it is better that they forget the past.

lol hahaha OUCH