Moore County at South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

Attention Attention the best is yet to come

I know who Roy Dillard is or what he is known more by some

I played against you Roy when I was in high school ball

Bet you remember me because everytime I went to hit you, you would just fall

Your first name rhymes with that coach from LSU

Bottom line is I know you "Roy" and I know your family too :shock:

Was yous carring a skillet?? Old Pirate says ole Roy is bound to be a skillet head. Figure ole Roy is like a heep of fellers.....likes his juice to ease the pain...well leastways till morning. Old Pirate remembers a several nites back when a wakened by thunder, jest then a flash of lightening flashed across the skillet slinger with them rollers looking like two bones mad OP scream and had jest bout left tracks in the jock. Figure..tracks.... is a tad under statement.... :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe that Moore County-Lynchburg will come into this game with a chip on their shoulders. It seems we have ALOT of SP people on here predicting a blowout. I won't do that because sometimes that can come back and get you. I do think SP wins this game by 28 points though.

They may come in with a chip on there shoulder but I see them leaving shaking there head's in disbelief of what kind of beating they just received and this is the season to give more than receive so SP will try to give them alot!!! I usually don't get on here and call for blowout's but I see one this week!!!

They may come in with a chip on there shoulder but I see them leaving shaking there head's in disbelief of what kind of beating they just received and this is the season to give more than receive so SP will try to give them alot!!! I usually don't get on here and call for blowout's but I see one this week!!!

Yes me too Sport. I went to there game last week and I think we just have to much for them. They will come to play that is for sure. We will just be WAY to fast for them. And our D will stop there QB from all his running.

I would like to wish the young lads from South Pittsburg good luck this week. I will be gracing Signal Mountain with my presence. If the pirates win this game then I will again grace you people with my presence next week. I understand that alot of you people will be disappointed that I will not be attending the game but hopefully The Living Legend Sport Talker Sportsman can handle the autogrsaphs this week. Goodluck to the young lads and represent our valley well.

I would like to wish the young lads from South Pittsburg good luck this week. I will be gracing Signal Mountain with my presence. If the pirates win this game then I will again grace you people with my presence next week. I understand that alot of you people will be disappointed that I will not be attending the game but hopefully The Living Legend Sport Talker Sportsman can handle the autogrsaphs this week. Goodluck to the young lads and represent our valley well.

I hope I can live up to your standard's!!!My writing is probaly not as good as your's!!!