Moore County at South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess since all the talk of yalls powerful team i guess the raiders should just forfiet and save themselves the embarassment right. but i know they wont do that they will go out there give there all and if they get beat then they just get beat. give em heck raiders.

I don't think the vast majority of South Pittsburg fans are trying to disrespect Da Raiders. Moore County-Lynchburg has won 7 games so I am sure they are a decent football team. I still think South Pittsburg wins by 28 points in this one, but I have been wrong before.

well i guess since all the talk of yalls powerful team i guess the raiders should just forfiet and save themselves the embarassment right. but i know they wont do that they will go out there give there all and if they get beat then they just get beat. give em heck raiders.

Posts like this make me Lol. Go back to threads when the Pirates played Polk. The realistic Pirate fans were saying it was not going to be pretty for the Pirates. In this game we are just telling the truth. Give em heck? Phillip Fulmer is that you? Anyways it doesnt matter what they give us I know what we are going to give them, and it isnt going to be pretty.

Posts like this make me Lol. Go back to threads when the Pirates played Polk. The realistic Pirate fans were saying it was not going to be pretty for the Pirates. In this game we are just telling the truth. Give em heck? Phillip Fulmer is that you? Anyways it doesnt matter what they give us I know what we are going to give them, and it isnt going to be pretty.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Lol im going to bed on that one. Attention everyone Cornerback 10 is the Micheal Jordan of Coach T. If you dont know what he is saying I would like to take a moment and clarify the statement. He is saying he is the greatest on Coach T. MJ was the greatest basketball player ever. No not Bird, Not Magic, Not Kareem, Not Wilt, Definately not Lebron James, even tho Kobe is the closest not quite. MJ is the best. Now back to the topic. :roflol:

Lol im going to bed on that one. Attention everyone Cornerback 10 is the Micheal Jordan of Coach T. If you dont know what he is saying I would like to take a moment and clarify the statement. He is saying he is the greatest on Coach T. MJ was the greatest basketball player ever. No not Bird, Not Magic, Not Kareem, Not Wilt, Definately not Lebron James, even tho Kobe is the closest not quite. MJ is the best. Now back to the topic. :roflol:

See you just get me.smiley-love017.gif

Now, MC folkes SP folkes only teach them youngons to hit the field believing theys suppose to win. Old Pirate is sure the Raiders will be full of pisswater and vineger :roflol: Recon OP jest invented a new word, figure since it's an unknown..OP mite not git warned. Dad burnit, Good Luck to all the youngons that strap on the jock FryDay nite. :thumb:

Like I have said before, MC has been the underdog most of the year. The only games they might have been favored to win were Community and Riverside Christian. Hardly anyone on CoachT gave MC a chance against Forrest or last week against Eagleville and MC won both. MC may or may not win Friday night, but I think that they will give SP a better game than most people think.

Good luck to the other district 9 1A and 2A teams.

Edited by MCBLUE

Dad burnit recon Old Pirate will jest have to edd-u-kate you youngon.

"War Eagle" is the battle cry of Auburn University. There are several stories about the origin of the battle cry, but the most popular is a myth originally published in 1960 in the Auburn Plainsman, conceived by then-editor Jim Phillips. Phillips told the story of the first time Auburn met Georgia on the football field in 1892 and centered the story around a spectator who was a veteran of the Civil War. This myth is detailed below under War Eagle I.

A 1914 football contest with the Carlisle Indians provides another myth. According to the story on the Indians' team was a tackle named Bald Eagle. Trying to tire the player, Auburn began to run multiple plays at his position. Without even huddling, the Auburn quarterback would yell "Bald Eagle," letting the rest of the team know that the play would be run at the tackle. Spectators, however, thought the quarterback was saying "War Eagle," and began to chant the cry.

Another legend says "War Eagle" was the name given to the large golden eagle by the Plains Indians because the eagle furnished feathers for use in their war bonnets.

The most likely origin of the "War Eagle" cry grew from a 1913 pep rally at Langdon Hall where students had gathered the day before the Georgia football game. Cheerleader Gus Graydon told the crowd, "If we are going to win this game, we'll have to get out there and fight, because this means war." During the frenzy, another student, E. T. Enslen, dressed in his military uniform, noticed something had dropped from his hat. Bending down, he saw it was the metal emblem of an eagle that had been loosened while he cheered. Someone asked him what he had found, and Enslen loudly replied, "It's a War Eagle!" The new cry was used by students at the game the following day.

Figure kinda like Roll Tide and Go Big Orange

Dang OP your sounding like that guy up there in Jasper land that always give's the history of jasper being marion County when actually they were Pryor Institue.