MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

i'm just sayin, i also wanted to say thank you for all the mckenzie support last week, maybe yall can cheer for us again this week after our victory. how was the drive home friday night knowing mp put 50 up in first round playoff game? can yall keep up with that scoring? a wise man once said, "kiss the baby"! maybe ur fans can come to all our games and support us all the way to the state championship?

That right there is down right funny. Our middle school could have put 50 on them with what I saw. If you basing MTP performance off that, then I'd have to say your wasting your time driving all the way over just to leave scratching your head. If you think your gonna put up 50 on us, your driking to much kool-aid my friend. You will be lucky to put 14 with what I saw. We have played MUCH better and they did alot less..... :thumb:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious have you ever seen McKenzie play?

just wondering, if yall were so worried u made the long(what 2hr or longer) trip to mp, to watch mp play. maybe it was to watch the playcalling, or video it or whatever, it doesnt matter though we could tell you what play we were making and still win! mp all the way buddy!

just wondering, if yall were so worried u made the long(what 2hr or longer) trip to mp, to watch mp play. maybe it was to watch the playcalling, or video it or whatever, it doesnt matter though we could tell you what play we were making and still win! mp all the way buddy!

Trust me, you didn't have to tell us what they were running. We could see that from where we were sitting. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was coming next. And after what we saw, there are no worries. The only way you gonna beat us is we forget what day it is....... :roflolk:

Trust me, you didn't have to tell us what they were running. We could see that from where we were sitting. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was coming next. And after what we saw, there are no worries. The only way you gonna beat us is we forget what day it is....... :roflolk:

forget what day it is? u really think so? U might wanna forget what day it is!

That right there is down right funny. Our middle school could have put 50 on them with what I saw. If you basing MTP performance off that, then I'd have to say your wasting your time driving all the way over just to leave scratching your head. If you think your gonna put up 50 on us, your driking to much kool-aid my friend. You will be lucky to put 14 with what I saw. We have played MUCH better and they did alot less..... :thumb:

I think MTP is gonna have a bad case of foot in mouth disease come friday night :) theyre gonna learn a lesson in smash mouth football 101 get ya pen and paper ready....from the mouth of the great lee corso...."this one could get UGLY" o by the way is ur son the qb?? jus wondering??

I think MTP is gonna have a bad case of foot in mouth disease come friday night :) theyre gonna learn a lesson in smash mouth football 101 get ya pen and paper ready....from the mouth of the great lee corso...."this one could get UGLY" o by the way is ur son the qb?? jus wondering??

No, the quarteback comment was meant to say, that yalls quarterback will know payne colvett very well after friday night, bet he has 5 sacks!

He is not giving any respect for what they are about to see Friday. When we say our D is as good as any we have had, we mean it. He'll find out soon enough.

No not the QB, mine plays on the O-D line..... :roflolk:

No, the quarteback comment was meant to say, that yalls quarterback will know payne colvett very well after friday night, bet he has 5 sacks!

not my qb...imma dresden fan...us small town folk like to keep in touch and stay friendly with one another :)....and 5 sacks??? who is he dwight freeney?? think not finfin...im sure if he's that great of a player coach comer will find a way to gameplan around him trust me he has a way of doin that sorta thing :) o and can anyone tell me howw to put a signature on here?? imma rookie lol i aint gonna lie :(

I garuntee you that this will be a good game. Let me ask you McKenzie people a question. How much can this Mr. Football finalist Vinson lift? He is a smaller boy for a lineman. I doubt he is big enough to play in the SEC. Those Mount Pleasant boys have a real good blocker named Payne Colvett. He is 6'0 235lbs and he was preseason all state in my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you that he can knock a hole for the runners to run through. I garuntee you that McKenzie coach will have that Vinson boy lined up on Colvett. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that this will be a good game. Let me ask you McKenzie people a question. How much can this Mr. Football finalist Vinson lift? He is a smaller boy for a lineman. I doubt he is big enough to play in the SEC. Those Mount Pleasant boys have a real good blocker named Payne Colvett. He is 6'0 235lbs and he was preseason all state in my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you that he can knock a hole for the runners to run through. I garuntee you that McKenzie coach will have that Vinson boy lined up on Colvett. You think im joking but im not.

Roy they won't know what hit em!