Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Signal Mountain by 21...

I think it will be worse than that, I say Signal by 28-30 at least, Coach Price won't call off the dogs friday night. And FC did not play the smash mouth football tonight somebody will have to play to beat SM. But man FC has good hamburgers. Signal 48- FC 20.

Alright..lets just break this down...what area of the game would anybody give the edge to Friendship in?? Offense it has to be Signal, Special teams it has to be Signal...Defense I could see Friendship because I think Signal can be scored on..unless they have sured up the D since we played em...got to love this time of the year!! Kids put it all on the line every play win or go home...to bad someone has to lose

Signal should win big...not sure if they will score 8 touchdowns as you predicted

Edited by wingman10

The Troll's back. Somebody's gotta take care of you Hosers when ya can't keep it 'tween the ditches.:roflol:

Don't look like I missed much. Everthing is as it should be.

Glad to see we finally got a SweaterVest on here. Ain't that what they call yall, CommanderMan?

'Preciate all the help from my Pirate buddies.:thumb: Looks like we got us a real 6a/7a feud goin' on here. Good to see ole Croz finally started a MTC thread fer hisself, so he can stop ridin' TC and FCS coat-tails.:roflolk: Ain't found a TC / Cascade thread yet. Maybe them Trouserdale Hosers don't figger they need one, but the Troll's gonna start one fer ya anyway.:roflol: (Oops, MagicTrix beat me to it.)

Well...as fer this game, ain't seen FCS play, but I just don't think they gonna be able to stop Signal's balanced and explosive offense. We oughta put lots of points on the board. As fer our D, them fellers has really bucked up this past month. Figger they'll stuff FCS pretty good. After this week, the Troll predicts two teams left in 6a, and two teams left in 7a.

Edited by MountainTroll

Well like someone from Signal said, I just think their offense is good for 14 a quarter so add that up and that give you 8 touchdowns..thats my logic behind it

Easy to score 2 tds a quarter when you play muffins all year. Up here in region 4 we actually coach defense.:roflol: I'd say they'll be lucky to get 1 td a quarter.

Easy to score 2 tds a quarter when you play muffins all year. Up here in region 4 we actually coach defense.:roflol: I'd say they'll be lucky to get 1 td a quarter.

Yeah. Its been cupcake and muffins all year for the Eagles and we sure have enjoyed them, but that has only made us hungrier for that big cake in Cookeville. I guess we will work our way through region 4 one bite at a time. Are you serving muffins or cupcakes up there?

Well not sure why all the chatter about number of points/TD’s. I will be happy with a 2-3 score as long as SM has the 3. Last time I checked a 1 point win is still a win and this time of year it means you keep playing.

I will predict that the atmosphere will be great. Folks up here have been deprived of Friday Night Lights football for almost a month and they are ready. It’s going to be a big week up here on the ole mountain and the anticipation is already building.

Well not sure why all the chatter about number of points/TD’s. I will be happy with a 2-3 score as long as SM has the 3. Last time I checked a 1 point win is still a win and this time of year it means you keep playing.

I will predict that the atmosphere will be great. Folks up here have been deprived of Friday Night Lights football for almost a month and they are ready. It’s going to be a big week up here on the ole mountain and the anticipation is already building.

any key injuries for Signal Mountain?