Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

From the act like you've been there department.....

I saw this on a local Chattanooga station.

If CAK or Loudon were to beat Alcoa tomorrow, I doubt very seriously that this would happen.

wtfkv.jpg

Really...carrying your coach off the field after a first round victory.

I have been around Alcoa football for 30+ years and I never remember a coach being carried off the field. Not even after a state championship game.

Mr Abbott?

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

First off Tyner has been a a pain for Polk and Davis and to get the win was special for him because he has the outmost respect for Wayne Turner and the Tyner team. With that being said this game will be a hard fought

close game. Just wondering CAK fans how long has the young men played together just wondering ok so don't blow up. I was reading all the post and seen someone saying all teams in the playoffs play with heart and passion I agree. Just saying these Polk players have played together since they was 5 years old. They don't play for stats or themselves they play for the guy next to them and the coach. They love to play the game and show great sportsmanship and great role models in the school and around town thats what Coach Davis teaches. They play hard no matter who its against or the score. Its been great watching everyone of these young men since they was 5 years old. Not saying CAK don't play hard or withou passion or even dirty they have a well coach team and all I hear is good things about them and they have my respect and I'm sure a lot of Polk fans respect. I've been wanting to see how Polk stacks up against the CAKs and Alcoa which both are the top programs in the state. Polk fans repsect Alcoa also. I wnat o see a hard fought game friday night from both teams and a injury free game. And for Polk playing weaker teams thats the district we had 2 very good teams outside district play and next year they have added better teams outside the district games. Polkk can't help that the other teams in the disrtict are down. CAK once again I have a lot of respect for you guys. My lil brother is teh starting center and I personally know all the starters from all the years they have played together and very proud of all them. I know this post don't have much about the game I jsut wanted to get away from all the trash talking and just post how I feel about my WIldcats. Hope to see a great crowd friday night. GO Polk

South pitt is a great 1a team ok an we beat them like a top 5 team in 3a should but some of yall dont realize the talent of cak i mean i want polk to win as much as anybody but i think this will be a high scoreing game i hope its a great game with both teams playing to the best of there abilty of an yes polk travels very very well i have seen many times where polk had 2 times more people than the home team i hope both sides are packed to the max cant wait for this game

Very well said. If polk has a good game in the secondary they should come out with a victory but that will be very tough. Take the chatt christian game for instance, yes polk had some injuries but the secondary did not play very well. But I think Coach Davis will come up with a defense that will compete better then they did against chatt christian. With that being said, polk will have to take another trip to knox next week to take on top rank alcoa.

Polk wins a close one with a late interception by Allen.

Polk-32

vs

CAK-28

I just quenched your thirst ;)

You're a real class act APB. You have no idea the history of Tyner vs Polk, yet you're perfectly comfortable running down teenage football players because they get excited for any and all wins. I'm sure games don't mean as much when you beat everybody by 6 touchdowns, and I'm sure the kids you pull for don't really get that excited anymore,,that is sad!,,,But they know they'll get their ring, and that's really all that matters when it comes to HS football,,,right? Some of us Polk fans know it will take a perfect game by Polk and some mistakes by CAK for Polk to get a win. But we'll be there cheering when the game is over either way, because we do get excited.

What's the score gonna be ump?

I really would hate to estimate on the score. Both teams have great offenses, with the potential to put a lot of points up on the board. I do like Polks defense, they are very aggressive. It is a great atmosphere, when 2 really good teams face each other. I know Coach Davis and staff will have a great game plan. I know that all these young men who represent both of these teams have a lot of athleticism. There are key players on both teams. I know these guys from Polk have given us a lot of great memories over the last 4 years. Can't wait till kickoff. GO POLK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You're a real class act APB. You have no idea the history of Tyner vs Polk, yet you're perfectly comfortable running down teenage football players because they get excited for any and all wins. I'm sure games don't mean as much when you beat everybody by 6 touchdowns, and I'm sure the kids you pull for don't really get that excited anymore,,that is sad!,,,But they know they'll get their ring, and that's really all that matters when it comes to HS football,,,right? Some of us Polk fans know it will take a perfect game by Polk and some mistakes by CAK for Polk to get a win. But we'll be there cheering when the game is over either way, because we do get excited.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Nice vid of multiple CAK looks.

The first 2 minutes of this video is against a team that, I think most people that have seen both teams play, would agree, would beat Polk by...a good margin. The Polk fans saying they have a chance against CAK is one thing, because they have a very legitamite chance because they're a good team. you arent 10-1 for no reason. But saying you are more aggressive on defense than Alcoa and saying that Alcoa is "skeered of the unknown" (im assuming your talking about yourselves) is just absurd. APB, F5, BC.....thanks for your support :wub:

polk lost to bradley central which is a one seed in 6a but polk was not playing veryy good ball they lost 26 to 16 an we gave them 20 point on 4 fumbles IMO they should have won since polk had more rush yards and more total yards but we got everything going in the game after chatt chris..

Edited by polkfan0524