Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

We dominated the game with 480 plus yds of offense and Sensabaugh and Swafford looked awesome. Had the ball over 38 minutes total. Bearden ahd 260 plus yds. We were lined up to kick the game winner from 34 and had a bad snap in regulation. We just came up short in ot. Congratulations to Bearden, now go win the state. I'm proud of our kids and don't have any excuses, we played our hearts out and i'm so proud of that. Wow, we looked great tonight. Devrin had 5 tds, one was on a kickoff return, but other than that we played him pretty dang good. Way to go tribe for another 10 plus win season and well be back next year for more excitiment. It's still great to be a Dobyns-Bennett Indians and Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

What?? He had 5 TDs and you played him pretty dang good.

• FINAL - OT

Bearden at 41

Dobyns-Bennett 35

6A State Playoffs Round Two

So out in 2 for DB....

What is the excuse ..... THIS year ???

The "Best"/"Fastest" DB team in School history could not get the job done against Mr. Young and his roadshow. No State Championship since 1964.

:popcorneater::roflol:

So who does DB play next??? in week 0 of 2011

Good Luck to Mr. Young and his roadshow

Cowbell, More Cowbell......

Very disappointing. What a choke job by the coaches and players. This was DB's best team in ten years. Really nothing good to say from a NET football standpoint. By the way, DB has never won a state title in a playoff system, which began in '68.

Edited by etfan

Tough loss tonight for the indians, i hate it for the seniors. Sensabaugh has had a heck of a career at DB, good luck to him at the next level as well as all of your seniors in their future endeavors. I know it hurts now, but 11-1 is a darn good season. This South Reb was pulling for you tonight. I'll see you in the offseason threads.

We dominated the game with 480 plus yds of offense and Sensabaugh and Swafford looked awesome. Had the ball over 38 minutes total. Bearden ahd 260 plus yds. We were lined up to kick the game winner from 34 and had a bad snap in regulation. We just came up short in ot. Congratulations to Bearden, now go win the state. I'm proud of our kids and don't have any excuses, we played our hearts out and i'm so proud of that. Wow, we looked great tonight. Devrin had 5 tds, one was on a kickoff return, but other than that we played him pretty dang good. Way to go tribe for another 10 plus win season and well be back next year for more excitiment. It's still great to be a Dobyns-Bennett Indians and Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Another GREAT exhibition by DB. Coach Clark and the DB Boys finished 11-1 for the year. I bet the teams from Middle and West TN are excited they don't have to play DB...HA.

When will DB fans realize..Clark is NOT the answer..Get rid of him. At least the Basketball team can make it past Knoxville.

I guess next year will be another 11 -1 year. And I guess the DB faithfull will be happy for this. If you live in Middle TN.. DB is a joke...accept it DB fans

Alright, i've heard about all of this stuff i can. This is one of the best DB teams we've had in a long time and we've played in the semi's three times since '97 and should have won those games. Tonight we're going to have one heck of a fight against DY and the Bearden Bulldogs. I can't wait to get their, i'm totally pumped up. Hopfully after the game we can get on hear and talk about what a great bunch of coaches and players we have and how we're going to beat Maryville next weak. Anyway, DB 28 Bearden 21. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Hey DB Fan...anything you want to say know? I can't hear you!!!!!

What a great game tonight. Young is as quick/fast as I have seen since Thomas Jones at Powell Valley. UT is getting a player that will contribute early on kick/punt returns. 21 & 42 were great on defense as well tonight for Bearden. Swafford was special tonight for DB and made many big plays on offense. Just saw the film of Barger in OT and looked like he was in to me. Unfortunate call was made that he stepped out. Game could have gone either way and both teams should be proud of the way they played. Way to many mistakes/penalties from DB though. Anyway outstanding game and good luck to Bearden against Maryville.

Not much to say except thanks to the team for a great year and best of luck to the seniors.It's hard on you guys right now and nothing can be said to change that.If your a player and read this,I would log off of coacht and enjoy the weekend.Most of the junk that will be said on here is just that and you guys are better then that.You have played for a great school and a very fine man in coach Clark.Now give your loved ones a hug and thank them for being there for you over the years.Your a great bunch of guys and played in one of the greatest games that I have ever seen tonight,the good guys just came up ever so short.

Edited by BatmanDB

Not much to say except thanks to the team for a great year and best of luck to the seniors.It's hard on you guys right now and nothing can be said to change that.If your a player and read this,I would log off of coacht and enjoy the weekend.Most of the junk that will be said on here is just that and you guys are better then that.You have played for a great school and a very fine man in coach Clark.Now give your loved ones a hug and thank them for being there for you over the years.Your a great bunch of guys and played in one of the greatest games that I have ever seen tonight,the good guys just came up ever so short.