Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

It was pretty easy to see that I knew we would have our hands full last night.Not that we are lacking but the fact Bearden has some pretty good athletes as well.I also knew the winner of last nights game would have to play a very special game next week and get some gifts to boot.We made mistakes but it was a great game.After next friday,we will have a pretty good gauge of the team we had this year, because Bearden and Dobyns Bennett are very equal at this point.I always hate it for the seniors but life moves on and we can all come back next year and pull for the Tribe.

Batman it wouldn't matter if we had played Central in the playoffs. We would of found a way to loose. Has nothing to do with this team because its happened to almost every team we've had since I was in high school. We can beat anybody in the regular season and can lose to anybody in the playoffs. Maryville will beat Bearden by three touchdowns. We just need to be content with having a great regular season and then get out the basketballs. It is what it is.

To all you DB haters on here go screw yourselves. There is nothing lower than kicking somebody when they are down. I have no problem talking a little trash before a game but when it is over you shake hands and wish the other team good luck. The sad part is most of the crap is coming from the little pee wee dogs in the 2a/3a ranks.

DB fans keep your head up. We took a tough loss last night too but we will be back and you guys will too. The majority of NET is behind you.

What a fool.Have some class and don't be an ####.The coach didn't let me leave what I wrote.Don't make everyone hate Greeneville because the kids are better then that down there

It is funny though that the only ones that are rubbing it in our face are the ones that can't beat us. The only ones that deserve to be rubbing it in our face is Bearden, who actually did beat us. And they have shown nothing but class. Funny how that is.

To all you DB haters on here go screw yourselves. There is nothing lower than kicking somebody when they are down. I have no problem talking a little trash before a game but when it is over you shake hands and wish the other team good luck. The sad part is most of the crap is coming from the little pee wee dogs in the 2a/3a ranks.

DB fans keep your head up. We took a tough loss last night too but we will be back and you guys will too. The majority of NET is behind you.

Thanks Toss.It fires me up even more because of my Devil background.It's bad enough not to be able to spell,now I'm lumped in with some sorry bazrds like a few on here

Somebody call me a Ambulance! Im going in shock!

Things go your way, you are good to go, things don't, you head home. DB could have been in the third round, just didn't happen for them last night.

I dunno about the strength of schedule that someone brought up, but the non region games that DB picked up were pretty dang strong last year, not as much this year, but generally power house games. Congrats to you all for your season, can't wait to see what happens with everyone from the Big 8 next year.

I know I shouldn't comment but the common concensus is that he was not out of bounds at the two and it was in fact a score. In 2008 many in NET and including some Indian fans that are on this board commented that if we were as good as advertised then Greenville should never have had a chance. Well, Bearden was anihalated by Knox West. My point? Bearden brought their A game and hung around long enough to win. Out of bounds at the 2...bad snap for a FG with seconds left...overtime....sounds alot like a movie I have seen before. I would not dare discount you with a statement like the one that was made against the Rebels in 2008. All I will say is I felt it was DB's year and I got that feeling in preseason. Fate is a hard thing to swallow. But I don't agree with Jack. I think you can never give up...ever. Some of the best athletes I have ever had the priviledge to see play. I feel the Tribe's pain because I've been there. It never really goes away...especially when you know you had what it took. I only wish the best for the Seniors and that next year you come back stronger. I am proud to have been on your schedule.

I know I shouldn't comment but the common concensus is that he was not out of bounds at the two and it was in fact a score. In 2008 many in NET and including some Indian fans that are on this board commented that if we were as good as advertised then Greenville should never have had a chance. Well, Bearden was anihalated by Knox West. My point? Bearden brought their A game and hung around long enough to win. Out of bounds at the 2...bad snap for a FG with seconds left...overtime....sounds alot like a movie I have seen before. I would not dare discount you with a statement like the one that was made against the Rebels in 2008. All I will say is I felt it was DB's year and I got that feeling in preseason. Fate is a hard thing to swallow. But I don't agree with Jack. I think you can never give up...ever. Some of the best athletes I have ever had the priviledge to see play. I feel the Tribe's pain because I've been there. It never really goes away...especially when you know you had what it took. I only wish the best for the Seniors and that next year you come back stronger. I am proud to have been on your schedule.

I didn't really say to give up. Im sure the next DB team will give it another shot. I just don't see how a few of our fans were talking it up considering our history. Its a hard one to figure out. We have had a team capable of winning it all three times in the past ten years and we haven't even made it to "the" game yet. Last night when both teams were scoring back and forth I was wondering what was going to happen to lose us the game. I knew we wouldn't get the field goal at the end but the thought never entered my mind that we wouldn't even get it off. How strange is that. We were toast after that because we were not going to stop Devrin Young from 10 yrds. out. Their really rubbing it in our face on the other threads, and rightly so. I just hope that next year we as fans put things in perspective and never mention that we might have a good enough team to win a playoff game.

You know, I could come on here and argue with the Idiots that are downing the Indians but what's the point they will still be Idiots! All I have to say is: ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!

DB= losers again like allways now we have to here you cry like babys i love it....it was some bad coaching you ask me... seems DB has cant beat any 6a teams....maybe next year DB can beat you 5a schools again ... i love it

I'm not going to lie, i've been nervous about this game because of Devrin Young and his speed. But, after i realize we have the best defensive coordinator in the state, i feel a little bit better. Just don't kick the ball to him and don't forget he can catch the ball out of the backfield. Guys just remember one think, they are as worried about facing Sensabaugh and the undefeated Tribe as we are in facing a great runningback that's going to Tennessee. The last back we faced to go to Tennessee was Gerald Riggs, Jr. and we all know how that ended. I believe the tide is about to change and the Tribe are going to prove that we're ready to compete with the big boys from Rutherford County, as soon as we take care of the big dogs from Knoxville. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!