Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Another GREAT exhibition by DB. Coach Clark and the DB Boys finished 11-1 for the year. I bet the teams from Middle and West TN are excited they don't have to play DB...HA.

When will DB fans realize..Clark is NOT the answer..Get rid of him. At least the Basketball team can make it past Knoxville.

I guess next year will be another 11 -1 year. And I guess the DB faithfull will be happy for this. If you live in Middle TN.. DB is a joke...accept it DB fans

11 and 1 really means nothing with the current TSSAA classifications. The closest ballgame was South? They are not tested in the regular season and GC cannot figure out the preparations and intensity level needed for the playoffs. The current local stars are G'ville and Betsy. I am currently sick of DB prognostications and talk and don't care about local records. The Indians have, quite frankly, let us all down.

Alright, i've heard about all of this stuff i can. This is one of the best DB teams we've had in a long time and we've played in the semi's three times since '97 and should have won those games. Tonight we're going to have one heck of a fight against DY and the Bearden Bulldogs. I can't wait to get their, i'm totally pumped up. Hopfully after the game we can get on hear and talk about what a great bunch of coaches and players we have and how we're going to beat Maryville next weak. Anyway, DB 28 Bearden 21. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I should of been born a millionaire and had everything I wanted but it didn't happen either. It takes more than talking crap to be the real deal.

Another GREAT exhibition by DB. Coach Clark and the DB Boys finished 11-1 for the year. I bet the teams from Middle and West TN are excited they don't have to play DB...HA.

When will DB fans realize..Clark is NOT the answer..Get rid of him. At least the Basketball team can make it past Knoxville.

I guess next year will be another 11 -1 year. And I guess the DB faithfull will be happy for this. If you live in Middle TN.. DB is a joke...accept it DB fans

Clark did a good job tonight as he has all season. He runs the offense and he did a good job calling the plays tonight. If you score 35 points you should be able to win the game. Our defense couldn't contain Young and he made us look silly. Our pass defense was horrid as it has been for the past three years. WAY WAY to many mistakes and penalties tonight. I think two dead ball personal fouls. Thats just stupid.Im not even going to comment on the botched field goal attempt. Sensabaugh, Swafford, Steele, and Seabolt played great tonight. Everybody is right though. We will never make much noise in the playoffs. We just need to be content with beating the crap out of everybody in upper east tn. then get ready for basketball season. Thats just the way it is. Never gonna' change. Im out.

I'm going to say this slowly because I know you will need time to comprehend it all;....."you live in C A R T E R county. You root for Elizabethton. Elizabethton....also known as a blip on our radar for 60 years. While you're out taking 3 quarters to finally put away Chuckey Doak, we're over here playing real football. Our kids lost in overtime to an SEC tailback. You still live in Carter County. Anytime you would like back on the schedule, please, just let us know. Now that's the silence that you are hearing! We took a very average 9-3 team and played the best team you ever had....at your place.....with all of the Rider connections, the Whitten factor, your number 1 ranking, and the whole ball of wax. Listen now, I'm typing slowly....YOU GOT WORKED!! Now keep yourself over there in delusion in Carter County and stop trying to smack talk when you truly have nothing to stand on. Otherwise someone is going to accuse you of lying through your tooth!

Stonewall just owned EHS. DB will be back like they always are, I know a ton of teams that would be ecstatic with what DB has done the past 10 years. Best of luck to the East TN teams the rest of the year. EHS: everyone would love to see you all win state and represent east TN, don't act like a clown and ruin that, best of luck to you and Greeneville.

Stonewall just owned EHS. DB will be back like they always are, I know a ton of teams that would be ecstatic with what DB has done the past 10 years. Best of luck to the East TN teams the rest of the year. EHS: everyone would love to see you all win state and represent east TN, don't act like a clown and ruin that, best of luck to you and Greeneville.

Say what you want about EHS...AT least we are still playing.

Can't you just wait for another 11-0 season, ranked #2 in the state (HA), and then get beat in the first or second round. IS THIS something to be proud of year after year. If so, that is exactly why DB has never won a state football championship since the playoffs..they settle for being the best in ETN and that's IT.