Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

3, I think but 1 of those was on #3 Steele. I'm sure your are referring back to your south vs DB Post about our lineman.

Actually not really. I saw DB play 4 games. I only saw holding calls in one game. And that was South. Actually I should say that I only saw holding in one game. Regardless of whether it was called or not. That's alot of penalty yardage...especially if it was not holding. Holding is a relatively easy call but the other 15 yard penalties are not quite the easy call. I was not at the Bearden game but would sure like to see the film. Anyway, just curious what all the penalties were for.

To think it only took you a week to come up with that.Maybe Comedy Central can find a spot for you.You can walk on stage with that special banjo music playing.

No what's funny is DB fans get on here in July/August of every year and say "THIS IS OUR YEAR", time to bring home the gold ball. But when they lose in the first or second round, it's either a conspiracy by the ref's, which if I'm not mistaken wasn't from this area. Or they are blaming the coach how sorry he is because he can't bring it home. Neeeeeveeeeer is that the other team may be better than DB!!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way something that is REAL funny, is the guy that asked me 2 weeks ago if I was coming to DB last night to watch the game with Maryville. NOW THAT'S FUNNY. :roflolk:

No what's funny is DB fans get on here in July/August of every year and say "THIS IS OUR YEAR", time to bring home the gold ball. But when they lose in the first or second round, it's either a conspiracy by the ref's, which if I'm not mistaken wasn't from this area. Or they are blaming the coach how sorry he is because he can't bring it home. Neeeeeveeeeer is that the other team may be better than DB!!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way something that is REAL funny, is the guy that asked me 2 weeks ago if I was coming to DB last night to watch the game with Maryville. NOW THAT'S FUNNY. :roflolk:

Being it took a week for your first joke,I guess he figured it was useless to try and get you to the Bearden game with just a few days notice.

What is funnny?!! I a, a DB fan and have never heard any such talk. It is always people like you claiming this. And it is always you Tennesse High fans claiming to be world beaters but can never get by a Knoxville team. Too bad DB played in a Knoxville league for years and won it almost every year. Oh whats that? You want to say DB chokes in the playoffs? Fact is, DB has more wins against teams west of Morristown, whom nobody round here can beat. You may think it is great to get to the 3rd round playing a weak #### team east of Knoxville. The truth is<DB plays real teams first round. Jeff County who Db played 1st round would DESTROY all in upper east TN. Bearden, would beat you ALL so bad it would not be funny. So, you are a fool, and I bet your team is out.

DB played and beat Knoxville schools includining Oak Ridge in regular season, DB won the conference all but maybe 2 years. You can't even beat a Knoxville team once as a TN High fan? sad 1998

AAAA Greeneville L 35-6 Early Round

AAAA David Crockett W 42-20 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 21-7 Early Round

AAAA Cocke County W 25-22 Early Round

AAAA Elizabethton W 20-14 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 30-10 Quarterfinal

AAAA Volunteer W 42-7 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville L 40-8 Early Round

AAAA Morristown East W 28-14 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 35-0 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West W 17-6 Early Round

AAAA Sullivan South W 31-17 Early Round

AAAA Elizabethton W 35-18 Quarterfinal

AAAA Maryville L 49-0 Semifinal

AAAA Cherokee W 35-12 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 28-11 Early Round

AAAA Volunteer W 35-12 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West L 30-0 Early Round

AAAA Volunteer L 21-14 Early Round

AAAA Morristown West W 49-35 Early Round

AAAA Greeneville L 30-23 Early Round

What is funnny?!! I a, a DB fan and have never heard any such talk. It is always people like you claiming this. And it is always you Tennesse High fans claiming to be world beaters but can never get by a Knoxville team. Too bad DB played in a Knoxville league for years and won it almost every year. Oh whats that? You want to say DB chokes in the playoffs? Fact is, DB has more wins against teams west of Morristown, whom nobody round here can beat. You may think it is great to get to the 3rd round playing a weak #### team east of Knoxville. The truth is<DB plays real teams first round. Jeff County who Db played 1st round would DESTROY all in upper east TN. Bearden, would beat you ALL so bad it would not be funny. So, you are a fool, and I bet your team is out.

No, it's fools like you that think DB will win a state championship in football. If you read any posts from Viking supporters they never say this. They know this will probably will never happen. As long as Maryville is still in the waiting DB will NEVER smell one. Just be happy with beating Central, Volunteer, etc. and winning the Big 8 conference every year. :mrgreen: