White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

Just before halftime Liberty player# 53 was ejected from game,for fighting.Way to keep your composer blue devils, remember,were known for our class.lets keep it that way.

I guess that would be a matter of opinion.

Should White House pull this one out, they will more than likely travel to Lexington. Greenbrier has fallen apart and fell behind 28-6. 21 straight points for Lexington in the 3rd quarter.

Hendersonville still leads Henry County 14-10.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that would be a matter of opinion.

Should White House pull this one out, they will more than likely travel to Lexington. Greenbrier has fallen apart and fell behind 28-6. 21 straight points for Lexington in the 3rd quarter.

Hendersonville still leads Henry County 14-10.

White House 21 Liberty 14 .white house stops liberty on 4th down inside the w.house 20yard line 2:59 to go in 4th

Liberty is going to beat the brakes off of White House. I have seen them play, they are a little undisciplined, but they are playing a White House team who has proved they can't beat anybody that has a winning record. Therefore, Liberty will beat the absolute HECK out of White House 49-6. Liberty is a bigger and quicker SP team, and we all know how that game went for White House... lol

So,does this prove that we can beat a team with a winning record now? Liberty will beat the living heck out of white house huh? BDP has spoken.

Congrats to the Devils.....Made a few of the biased pundents here eat their words. Good thing the game is played on the field and not on the page of a message board.

Devils usually play to their potential, no matter how limited some may believe it to be, in the playoffs.

Amen brother......may WH continue their run