White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

Wow :mrgreen: way to show all those naysayers from West TN, blowoutwhat? :roflolk:

Keep it up and congrats from the other side of the street.

I'm sure that Lexington is looking at White House in a whole different light now :shock: .

Ha, we look at white house the same as we always have, an opponent that we're going to go hard on every play. We

re not worried at all, you don't scare us and the tigers are ready to dominate at home.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are down and will get smashed this week. This team isn't as good as the '09 team and the '09 team is nothing compared to the '07-'08 teams. This is the down cycle for WH (which all teams experience).

Good luck WH, but I believe it will turn into a boat race...

i think your right eers nice prediction.

I love how all these ignorant people get on here and rant about how bad they are going to run the score up on us and then we beat them and they are nowhere to be found. White House builds its program around playoff wins. The records do not matter when it comes to playing White House in the playoffs. This team may have been the more athletic team but that doesnt matter when your out coached and out classed. Penalties played a big role in this game which helped White House reach a few first downs they maybe would not have gotten with out a few penalties on some plays.

I love how all these ignorant people get on here and rant about how bad they are going to run the score up on us and then we beat them and they are nowhere to be found. White House builds its program around playoff wins. The records do not matter when it comes to playing White House in the playoffs. This team may have been the more athletic team but that doesnt matter when your out coached and out classed. Penalties played a big role in this game which helped White House reach a few first downs they maybe would not have gotten with out a few penalties on some plays.

Congratulations to White House on the win. :thumb:

What an AWESOME game last night! I don't think that Liberty had anyone smack them in the mouth like the Devils did. You could see them shrink little by little as the game went on and we got stronger and stronger. I knew we had them on the ropes when their player got ejected for fighting. Total loss of composure by Liberty and to win playoff games you must keep your COMPOSURE, stay on course and believe! Anybody want a sip of BDP? The game next week will be just as tough as lex. beat a fine Greenbrier team. Love, peace and chicken grease!

Congrats BDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it going

Did anybody see the actual hit #53 gave Conquest as he ran past him- off the sidelines actually! That was a vicious blow to a kid who wasnt even looking! How pathetic! Also, anyone notice when Joey Smith went down for a few minutes on the field that Liberty never took a knee in respect for an injured player. That's sad.