Greene County Football:Best Year Ever?

tcpioneer3

Just to add to the whole thing about TC being a nobody school that was me and i stay true to my words. thanks :)

First of all this statement is retarted. To state that the oldest college in the state of Tennessee is a "nobody school" would first be implying that the college itself is an actual person! To be nobody, you must first be somebody, a college is not an actual person. Have you ever heard the old saying, that it is better to have everyone think you are an idiot, as opposed to opening your mouth and removing all doubt!? You have removed all doubt that you are an IDIOT BLACKknight28! You must first actually be educated before you start commenting on education.

Congrats to all the Greeneville Sun's All-County team. I think the Sun did a pretty good job this year. There are always some great players that are left out but everyone on the team was well deserving. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Is there a list for the all county team? I cant seem to find it on the Greeneville Sun.

Is there a list for the all county team? I cant seem to find it on the Greeneville Sun.

Offensive Player of the year- Carmichael (ATH), Offense- Greeneville- Spradlin (RB), Cope (OL), Ogle (K). South Greene- Shuffler(QB), Wilhoit (WR), Tipton (OL). West Greene- Boles (RB), Carter (OL). Chuckey-Doak- Montgomery (RB), Ramsey (TE), Pardy (OL)

Defensive Player of the year Hall (DL), Defense- Greeneville- Rollins (DL), Malone (DL), Story (LB), Perkins (LB), Shuffler (DB). South Greene- Wagers (DL), Haney (DB). West Greene- Monroe (DL), Ball (LB), Kelley (DB). Chuckey-Doak- Humphreys (LB). North Greene- Lucas (DB).

Coach of the year Murphey (Chucky-Doak)

Hope that helped you and that your doing good Kevo!

Congrats to Greeneville's Willie Carmichael, B.J. Spradlin, Chaz Story; West Greene's Andrew Julian, Tyler Kelley, Michael Ball; South Greene's Kenan Wilhoit, Jalen Shuffler; Chuckey Doak's Rodney Ramsey, Chris Pardy; and North Greene's Jon Lucas for being selected to play in the Tennessee/ Virginia FCA All Star game. It was fun watching all of you guys over the years and I'm glad I get to see all of you in one more game. Plus you guys are playing for the FCA, what a great honor. Now all of you guys can suit up together and play for the same team.

Also congrats to Coach Joe Case for being one of the coaches selected to help coach the Tennessee team.

Ya'll are just lucky!!! If our superstar quarterback had not left to go play at a major DI school the best ya'll would have been was runner up AGAIN!

When did Arkansas State become a major D1 school? lol This years Greeneville team would have beat last years Giles County team by 21 points. More speed and better coverage in the secondary than last year.