Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

Ok. Are you still a Free Agent and how is Footloose doing at MT

I'll always support you guys. Never question that! I chose not to have a name association due to what happened earlier in the season. Alot of mis-information apparently got out surrounding what happened. Bottom line is someone gave officer Fox some bad information about me and when he refused to name the source, I refused to return to that field. Accusation that slander a person have a right to be addressed. No one ask me to leave as was stated by some on here.

Josh is doing well. Thanks for asking.

You will know who I am after Friday Night that is for sure. C11 I think you are incorrect about C10.

So "champion4life" just how many championships do you have cause we have 9 and just wonderin what # are you because we will see who is getting smacked friay cause you done went and did something you shouldn't have done and thats running your mouth without anything to back it up! Like our saying WINNERS TRAIN AND LOSERS COMPLAIN. and after friday night you will just have basketball to worry about.

So "champion4life" just how many championships do you have cause we have 9 and just wonderin what # are you because we will see who is getting smacked friay cause you done went and did something you shouldn't have done and thats running your mouth without anything to back it up! Like our saying WINNERS TRAIN AND LOSERS COMPLAIN. and after friday night you will just have basketball to worry about.

I think you guys will win Friday night.... But it doesn't make a difference whether you have 143 championships or 0.