Cascade @ Trousdale Co.

magictrix22

that's my grandma, you jerk. icon_lol.gif

I knew that she looked familiar...does she still work at the oil change place.....homina...homina.

you should let her retire....at least that gut....must weigh 200+ lbs....or something like that.

You might want to have her pull that Lear jet that signal mtn arrives in to the nearest "sushi" spot in TC

First TrousCo game I've been to since the '05 beatdown over Union City in the Boro... The fans were awesome. I think you guys got the shaft on a few of those penalties (I find it hard to believe there were that many block-in-the-back penalties, if any, on simple run plays). Even with the turnovers you guys had, it made me happy to see good fundamental football. Is there any validity to the rumors of Gallatin getting you guys on the schedule next year? I think we were just waiting on a response from Creasy. I really hope he accepts, because I have an idea as to why Lassiter would go after a 2A school... If my suspicions are correct, then our situation in Gallatin is worse than I thought. Congrats Jackets!

Gotta know. What became of champions4life? Not wantin' to rub salt in the boy's wounds, just curious to here "the rest of the story".

Turns out to be an imposter, Troll. Me and Snoball upheld our end of the bargain. Went out to shake his hand at the end of the game, and to congratulate him on his last TD reception. As we introduced ourselves, I could tell it wasn't him. Regardless, the real #6 played an excellent game.

I'm glad I finally got to meet FreeAgent. You're welcome back anytime my man! Look forward to seeing you down the road.

Well after what i seen tonight, looks like the Trousdale team ain't as solid as some are making us believe. Minus a couple poorly thrown balls & one big all out blown coverage for a 97yd td pass & the Cascade game coulda been much closer. Everybody around knows Cascade has struggled to stop the run for a few yrs now & tonight it was clear. Just like the Jo Byrns, South Pitt, Davidson Academy, etc...

Trousdale has a good team, but not a great team.. I say...

Signal Mountain by 14.....

Thats my prediction..... :popcorneater:

OH YEAH, TO WHOEVER MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT HOW TROUSDALE WAS GONNA MERCY RULE CASCADE, HOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR YA ? They may not be the biggest & strongest team but the Cascade Champions come to play every week !

Edited by Fencehugger

Well after what i seen tonight, looks like the Trousdale team ain't as solid as some are making us believe. Minus a couple poorly thrown balls & one big all out blown coverage for a 97yd td pass & the Cascade game coulda been much closer. Everybody around knows Cascade has struggled to stop the run for a few yrs now & tonight it was clear. Just like the Jo Byrns, South Pitt, Davidson Academy, etc...

Trousdale has a good team, but not a great team.. I say...

Signal Mountain by 14.....

Thats ny prediction..... :popcorneater:

OH YEAH, TO WHOEVER MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT HOW TROUSDALE WAS GONNA MERCY RULE CASCADE, HOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR YA ? They may not be the biggest & strongest team but the Cascade Champions come to play every week !

This is a joke right? I'm not even a Trousdale fan, and it was quite obvious that they were the superior team tonight. Contrary to what you've made up in your head, this game would have been much worse had the refs not kept Cascade in it.

This is a joke right? I'm not even a Trousdale fan, and it was quite obvious that they were the superior team tonight. Contrary to what you've made up in your head, this game would have been much worse had the refs not kept Cascade in it.

After how i explained myself & the best you can come up with was the refs kept them in it ? #1 rule in football is follow the rules, thats why the refs are there, to make sure you follow them... Sorry your disappointed Cascade stayed within 21 & turned the ball over at the 3 on a bad throw & great play by the safety/corner. Mighta been closer even... Don't hate the player hate the game. Maybe you should clean your glasses, either way you look at it the final was 35 - 14 ... Trousdale moves on & Cascade plays basketball here on out.

Signal Mountain by 14 ...

After how i explained myself & the best you can come up with was the refs kept them in it ? #1 rule in football is follow the rules, thats why the refs are there, to make sure you follow them... Sorry your disappointed Cascade stayed within 21 & turned the ball over at the 3 on a bad throw & great play by the safety/corner. Mighta been closer even... Don't hate the player hate the game. Maybe you should clean your glasses, either way you look at it the final was 35 - 14 ... Trousdale moves on & Cascade plays basketball here on out.

Signal Mountain by 14 ...

Yeah, you're right... I see multiple block in the back penalties on trap plays every week. Especially when it's a big run, and causes a drive to stall (or calls back a touchdown)... Give me a break.