Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

I could not believe Beech let up 28 against NE either. I wasnt there but i know they threw a pick 6 and gave up a long run for a TD in the 1st half. Both HC and HHS have great D's and i'm definately excited about this matchup. The winner may have to get passed Northeast the following week so i'm interested to find out how the clarksville and NE game goes. Honestly i think the winner of HC and HHS could go far possibly the whole way

I was actually more surprised w/ Beech only putting up 14; there have been games this year that Beech has given up alot of points but were still able to out score their opponents.....

Actually Gallatin didn't run much. Henry County has a great shot at the semi's with the way this quad has fallen. Hendersonville is not a great team but they are fundamentally sound. No big playmakers but a good defense. After last night, Hendersonville should be ripe for the pickins. They have had 3 back to back to back emotionally filled games and at the highschool level it is hard to get up week after week. Good luck to the Patriots!!

GWAVE1, I know the hate with HHS but why not pull for the district teams? Good luck to HHS

As long as Hendersonville doesn't have their officiating crew, Henry County will get an easy win.

Thats the worst excuse ive ever heard. The Green Wave got destroyed by the commandos all night and beat you by 3 touchdowns. The refs called just as many crucial penalties on Hendersonville on friday night as they did on Gallatin. Just because the Gallatin players dont know how to control their emotions off the ball and get personal fouls doesnt mean its the refs. your undiciplined players got dominated all night, and it couldve actually been much worse.

I also enjoyed my trip to Paris last year great people and a wonderful stadium . I thought last year that HC had the bigger,better,faster team but they wasnt very tough and it showed late third quarter. The Qb and running backs looked like they didnt want the ball late in the game and if thats the case this year I think Hville wins if they can weather the first half storm.. Ive only seen HC play on tv this year and they looked impressive they will have to play tough in the second half to win.

Patriots will win by @ least 4 touch downs!!! The Commandoes will get tired of watching the Pats backs as they race by them. We are way to fast for the slow Commandoes. N-East dominated Beech and HC is MUCH better than N-East. Maybe Gallatin's mystique may have posed a threat for the Pats, but believe me noone is scared of Hendersonville in football. Soccer, maybe, not football. I'll be listening over internet from sunny Florida. Roll Red Roll!!! What a break we got to get to go east, LOL another easy 2 wins ahead. :roflol:

After a cold night across the state, Hendersonville and Henry County is still alive in Quad 3....who will remain standing after next week? Hendersonville stopped the run against Gallatin...can they do the same in Paris?

I also enjoyed my trip to Paris last year great people and a wonderful stadium . I thought last year that HC had the bigger,better,faster team but they wasnt very tough and it showed late third quarter. The Qb and running backs looked like they didnt want the ball late in the game and if thats the case this year I think Hville wins if they can weather the first half storm.. Ive only seen HC play on tv this year and they looked impressive they will have to play tough in the second half to win.

I agree somewhat with your assessment of the game last year. But this year's team is very different. 18 new starters and a new head coach. But we've still got that speed and depth. However, this year's team seems more defensive oriented than years past, and that's to be expected when James Counce is in control of things. Our defense is very, very stout against the run. Offensively, we've still got plenty of weapons and playmakers and a couple of players who can take it to the house at any time, including our QB. And a young, but very good offensive line for our big bruising RB (Dominique Allen's little brother) to run behind. So needless to say, we're definitely a run oriented offense, with a pretty good blend of speed and power to go along with a few talented receivers when needed.

What's the story on Hendersonville? I really don't know much about them.

How big of a factor is H'Ville's passing game? I understand that they keep it primarily on the ground.

HC's defense is improved over last year, and the offense is a LOT different.