Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Are you sure that it isn't because HC has beaten both the Clarksville schools already this year?

Lol as much as I like that prediction thats probably why. Clarksville will be keeping up for sure. Definately was taken by surprised on Beech and Springfield getting knocked out 1st round. Props to them guys on that. Anyhow, CANNOT wait for HHS vs. HC 3 days

Commando fans, watch how this thread quickly changes to Northeast or Clarksville vs Henry County. Trust me, they believe they have you beat already. Now the fun begins, for they will get off topic!

What a bonehead! Henry County knows who they play this week, and it sure isn't a team from Clarksville. And for the record, only a handful of fans on this board are as arrogant as you speak. Amazing how you seem to lump a select few into "every Henry County fan thinking their team is the best" comment.

As for the game at hand, this is going to be a great game of two teams that match up very well with each other. Two like teams grinding it out in the trenches. I'm with you Commando, only three more days!!! :thumb:

Well those few bone heads that make their comments are still representatives of your program. So there for their comments reflect you all. But I am loving this new Patriot attitude of being humble to a team like Hendersonville. Where was this when you played all the teams in your region? Trust me, you are the black sheep in our region not because of the players on the field, but the fans that cannot be respectful and that reflects you all. Just like whinning fans and coaches from other teams, they are still the representatives of their programs that Henry County fans love to remind us about weekly. Even on threads that do not pertain to your program. So yes sir the comments of few do represent you and your program.

The Red Warrior: Biggest Whinner in the State. O I am a former coach. O I was once a great coach on XBox. O I am the greatest! O you make this program that is great suck, and when the commondos beat the team you should say, O I should have shut my mouth!!!

I would like to see Northeast play Henry County see watch the tears falling!

Edited by theydontcare
  • Upvote 1

Well those few bone heads that make their comments are still representatives of your program. So there for their comments reflect you all. But I am loving this new Patriot attitude of being humble to a team like Hendersonville. Where was this when you played all the teams in your region? Trust me, you are the black sheep in our region not because of the players on the field, but the fans that cannot be respectful and that reflects you all. Just like whinning fans and coaches from other teams, they are still the representatives of their programs that Henry County fans love to remind us about weekly. Even on threads that do not pertain to your program. So yes sir the comments of few do represent you and your program.

The Red Warrior: Biggest Whinner in the State. O I am a former coach. O I was once a great coach on XBox. O I am the greatest! O you make this program that is great suck, and when the commondos beat the team you should say, O I should have shut my mouth!!!

The only tears that seem to be falling around here are yours. Seriously? If you're getting this bent out of shape over what you read on a high school football message board, then you need to get a life. Red Warrior does not represent all of Henry County, Red Warrior represents Red Warrior. Anyone with a complete tract of thought realizes this. Just like one player does not make a team, one fan does not make a fanbase. Learn the difference, let it sink in, and then come try and talk trash about Henry County and our fanbase. Henry County does not care about Clarksville or Northeast right now. We are focused on Hendersonville. And IF we indeed do win this upcoming Friday, then you just might get your wish. With that said, be carefull what you wish for.

coach sutherland, it entertains me that a coach that got to head to the weight room in early november would get on here and run his mouth like that. Black Sheep? maybe, and that is because of our dominance of the district, 17-1 against that district over the last two years, that would tend to make everybody want to see us go down, and you my mouthy friend are 0-3 over that span.

The reason is because the region ie WEAK and those of us with any sense know it. We are a good team but the region is loaded with fair teams and poor teams. That's nobody's fault but it is true. Your problem with me is that I call it like I see it. You and the rest of your staff whines too much when you would be best served to keep your mouth shut. Your staff leads the region in whining and no other staff is even close. In that respect (whining), your staff won a championship!

The only tears that seem to be falling around here are yours. Seriously? If you're getting this bent out of shape over what you read on a high school football message board, then you need to get a life. Red Warrior does not represent all of Henry County, Red Warrior represents Red Warrior. Anyone with a complete tract of thought realizes this. Just like one player does not make a team, one fan does not make a fanbase. Learn the difference, let it sink in, and then come try and talk trash about Henry County and our fanbase. Henry County does not care about Clarksville or Northeast right now. We are focused on Hendersonville. And IF we indeed do win this upcoming Friday, then you just might get your wish. With that said, be carefull what you wish for.

I have never indicated that I represent Henry County. I don't want to represent Henry County. I want to say what I believe to be true. I am not a politician like most of you. I say what's on my mind without concern of who likes it and who doesn't like it. More of you should try it. My talk isn't trash talk...it is the truth. It is what I really believe. What's your problem with that?

Edited by Red Warrior

I will admit (brace yourselves) to a rare mistake. I was shocked that Melrose lost to Northside. Either Melrose is not nearly as good as my friends in Mississippi told me, or Northside is much better than I thought. There is no word to describe how stunned I was that Hardin County beat Mitchell, because I don't think Hardin County is very good and Mitchell is loaded with talent.