Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Congrats to Henry County, and I would love to attend the game next week to meet you QBClubPrez. First of all to The Red Warrior, I will say I was a bit upset after our game, and that night I did express my disbelief of the clock rule. That coach was me, and I accept that! However, I am not whining over a lose, it is a lesson learned. Against you guys we should have held on to the ball, and against Clarksville High we should have scored points. If you want the truth I am 2 and 7 against the Patriots. I have nothing to brag about but graduating great young men in my twelve years, and learning from mistakes made early in my career. The Red Warrior can tell you that we, as coaches, learn from mistakes that we have created on and off a field. Theydontcare is a good buddie of mine, and we have shared the same user name in the past when I was in Kentucky! So I know why people think he is me, but as we talked tonight we will be there together to meet everyone and eat some good tailgate food near the field house if you will have me and my friend. So Mr. prophet lost all three years in high school playing against Counce, won two tough games against my friend Joe Gaddis at Northwest as well as took two beatings in scrimmages my last year at NW and only year at NE from Joe and the boys, and have enjoyed playing the Patriots at Springfield and hope next year we turn this first round loss into a region title next year. Good luck Friday night Patriots, and represent our region well.

My prediction: Henry County 28 Hendersonville 14

Northeast 21 Clarksville 10

Rematch Henry County vs Northeast!

My father gave me my name: Southerland not Sutherland

I'm gonna go with Hendersonville 24 Henry County 20

Well..I have been out of town on business much of this week and have not had an opportunity to post...however, it is good to see that I have made a few friends even on the other side of District 10-AAA!..hopefully elsewhere as well! Why I hope "most" of my posts are based on facts, it is no secret that I am a Patriot fan hope we can pull out this win over the Commandos! Nevertheless, H'ville is going to be well prepared, physical, and excited about the challenge at Patriot Stadium. For the most part, I haven't heard of either team being "banged up" to the point that a "play maker" wouldn't be able to play! Looks like it's the best 11 in red versus the best 11 in black coming up this Friday in Paris! Commando fans...enjoy the ride, enjoy the food, enjoy our fans...I wish it were Friday!

Commissh...as much as I love the Yellowjackets, the Springfield atmosphere, and your posts, I was one who also heard some of the "Jacket Staff" making a few "we'll see you in the playoff" remarks....BUT, at the time, I appreciated the confidence, understood the feeling of defeat that they had just encoutered, and was actually looking forward to a "possible rematch"...but as we have seen, we are the only ones still alive! I have all the confidence in our program but I certainly wanna be careful what I say.... because we could be bouncing the ball on the hardwood next week just like the Jackets! Enjoy the JBS game...wish us look...i think we could use it!

Hello my good friends in Paris.. Its me from Atlanta again. I love this time of the year because I look forward to seeing the Mighty Patriots in action again. Congratulations on a wonderful season and I hope you all continue to do well. I also like to congratulate Coach Counce staff and a wonderful job they're doing keeping the kids focus at the task at hand. Its also remarkable of how dominate this program is getting. 4-5 yrs of great football... Wow.. I heard the younger kids at Inman won the championship. Remember they are coming up soon.... Well anyway. I need you guy to win another game so I will be able to see you in action Thanksgiving week... Play hard Patriots!!!! Your number one fan in Atlanta.. Class of 89 still shines

The Yanker will log on tomorrow and give us the closest prediction to the final score....therefore, I will wait to hear from him before I make up my own mind as far as the score is concerned. C'mon Yanker!!!

The YANKER is HERE!!!!! The news in Henryland will be good tomorrow night. My scores have been particularly accurate this season, so I know all of Henryland awaits the following...so here goes...HC 27-Hendersonville 17...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER is HERE!!!!! The news in Henryland will be good tomorrow night. My scores have been particularly accurate this season, so I know all of Henryland awaits the following...so here goes...HC 27-Hendersonville 17...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker you should make the trip. Come and visit your Henryland friends. We will enjoy your company.

Hello my good friends in Paris.. Its me from Atlanta again. I love this time of the year because I look forward to seeing the Mighty Patriots in action again. Congratulations on a wonderful season and I hope you all continue to do well. I also like to congratulate Coach Counce staff and a wonderful job they're doing keeping the kids focus at the task at hand. Its also remarkable of how dominate this program is getting. 4-5 yrs of great football... Wow.. I heard the younger kids at Inman won the championship. Remember they are coming up soon.... Well anyway. I need you guy to win another game so I will be able to see you in action Thanksgiving week... Play hard Patriots!!!! Your number one fan in Atlanta.. Class of 89 still shines

looking forward to seeing you, you old orange and white banker!!( later maroon and gold)

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil