Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

I have never indicated that I represent Henry County. I don't want to represenr Henry County. I want to say what I believe to be true. I am not a politician like most of you. I say what's on my mind without concern of who likes it and who doesn't like it. More of you should try it. My talk isn't trash talk...it is the truth. It is what I really believe. What's your problem with that?

Red Warrior, my comment was not intended to insult you. It was intended to make a point to theydontcare. I know you don't represent all of henry county and I know you've never said that. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding there.

Red Warrior, my comment was not intended to insult you. It was intended to make a point to theydontcare. I know you don't represent all of henry county and I know you've never said that. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding there.

No problem. I guess I overreacted. I just am sick of the whining from Springfield and their coaches. That is my real problem. "theydontcare" is either one of their coaches or he ought to be because he is a masterful whiner.

No problem. I guess I overreacted. I just am sick of the whining from Springfield and their coaches. That is my real problem. "theydontcare" is either one of their coaches or he ought to be because he is a masterful whiner.

With you being a former coach, i would have thought you had thicker skin than to let comments from other coaches bother you and make you sick .... Oh well, back to the game at hand. Hendersonville will be the best team HC has faced this year, from what i hear. If we (HC) play well and limit turnovers we can win. If Hville plays well and limits turnovers they can win also. HC has failed to beat a team east of Springfield that has resulted in their season ending the last 4 years. Is this the year? I hope so.

GO BIG RED!!!

Edited by BigRedRealist

I am a Springfield supporter and I don't recall myself whining. If I have whined about any game I apologize. Every game we lost this year was close and heart wrenching. I personally don't consider that statement to be whining. I DO wish that Henry County would have used their "procedure strategy" a little different at the end of our game with them. They definitely had us at a disadvantage at the end of the game. We were out of time outs and their plan seemed to be to "jump" take the penalty, keep the clock running, and back up the field and win. Nothing wrong in using rules to your advantage. I just would have liked to have seen them have someone in their line move back as if they were pass blocking or have a wide out jump across the line that would have accomplished the same thing and not risked injury. The way that the line was firing across and knocking our players senseless seemed a little over the top to me. I guess to some that statement is whining but I don't mean for it to be. I just think that someone could have been hurt and missed the rest of the season. HENRY COUNTY WON. Can we please go on and talk about present games? Good luck to HC/Hendersonville. Play well and enjoy this is a wonderful time in your lives.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

I am a Springfield supporter and I don't recall myself whining. If I have whined about any game I apologize. Every game we lost this year was close and heart wrenching. I personally don't consider that statement to be whining. I DO wish that Henry County would have used their "procedure strategy" a little different at the end of our game with them. They definitely had us at a disadvantage at the end of the game. We were out of time outs and their plan seemed to be to "jump" take the penalty, keep the clock running, and back up the field and win. Nothing wrong in using rules to your advantage. I just would have liked to have seen them have someone in their line move back as if they were pass blocking or have a wide out jump across the line that would have accomplished the same thing and not risked injury. The way that the line was firing across and knocking our players senseless seemed a little over the top to me. I guess to some that statement is whining but I don't mean for it to be. I just think that someone could have been hurt and missed the rest of the season. HENRY COUNTY WON. Can we please go on and talk about present games? Good luck to HC/Hendersonville. Play well and enjoy this is a wonderful time in your lives.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

Your team's coaches are whiners...not you. I HATE the rule that we used to our advantage. That's not football...but I understand why it was used. It was there so why not do everything LEGAL to win. It is LEGAL. Hopefully that situation will not repeat itself. Some from Henry County were proud that we outsmarted the rulebook...I was not among that group. That being said, I would have done the same thing.

With you being a former coach, i would have thought you had thicker skin than to let comments from other coaches bother you and make you sick .... Oh well, back to the game at hand. Hendersonville will be the best team HC has faced this year, from what i hear. If we (HC) play well and limit turnovers we can win. If Hville plays well and limits turnovers they can win also. HC has failed to beat a team east of Springfield that has resulted in their season ending the last 4 years. Is this the year? I hope so.

GO BIG RED!!!

Whining hasa always gotten under my skin...especially from coaches!

Whining hasa always gotten under my skin...especially from coaches!

I am not a smart man, but are you not the biggest whinner on these threads. The Red Warrior here are facts to think about.

Whinner Head Coach Myers all time vs Henry County

Northwest 2 - 0

Hillsboro 3 - 0

Springfield 0 - 2

That makes the whinning coach 5 - 2 all time against your teams. Just stating facts!

Whinner Coach Southerland

Northwest 2 - 0

Springfield 0 - 2

That makes the whinning coach 2 - 2 all time against your teams.

Whinner Coach Fite

Hillsboro 3 - 0

Springfield 0 - 1

That makes the whinning coach 3 - 1 all time against your teams.

Trust me, these coaches are not whinning, and the only people still talking about this is YOU!

I am learning from you The Red Warrior, speaking the truth. That is what you told everyone to do on here correct?

:ph34r:

Hendersonville Fans:

A lot of tailgateing will be going on Friday.In the north practice field endzone(end nearest the field house and close to the west entrance) we will have a huge pot of duck and shrimp jambalaya. You're welcome to join us for as long as it lasts.WE can get to know each other and talk a little 9AAA and 10AAA football.Kevin38 and commissioner, we'd be proud to serve you too.To show that Henry County fans aren't so bad, I'd be pleased to serve you too, THey Don't Care!!

GO BIG RED

Hendersonville Fans:

A lot of tailgateing will be going on Friday.In the north practice field endzone(end nearest the field house and close to the west entrance) we will have a huge pot of duck and shrimp jambalaya. You're welcome to join us for as long as it lasts.WE can get to know each other and talk a little 9AAA and 10AAA football.Kevin38 and commissioner, we'd be proud to serve you too.To show that Henry County fans aren't so bad, I'd be pleased to serve you too, THey Don't Care!!

GO BIG RED

Thank you, and I remember the tailgate get together in front of the field house last year during the Gallatin game round 2. Ate some good food that night, and think I did meet you if you were under the canopies by the trees. Ha Ha, you dont remember! There was a big RV parked next too the Field House too! I was just so upset that night not to meet The Red Warrior! Read the post last year where you invited me and I stopped by before the game.

Edited by theydontcare