Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Lets talk football.

What are the keys to the game for both teams?

Who's offensive line can hold back the defense. The D that gets the most physical first will likely pull this one out. Secondly, the team that has the most gas left in the 4th quarter will also play into this one. There will be attempts to throw the ball by both sides I am sure to keep the DB's honest, but this one will be won in the trenches.

Special Teams for Henry Co. at times can be very suspect. Offense led by Qb Najee Ray with a great supporting cast can spread you out and score quick or line it up and pound it right at you. You will see both ......defensively as someone has blogged before they are putting up record numbers. Fast,physical, and will create turnovers.

If Henry Co. has one or less turnovers they bring home the win by 10 or more.

I will honestly say #28 is one of the best backs I have seen all year. Plus he is only a sophmore is what is scary. Then you have #34 that is a bruiser, and I think he is just a sophmore which is scary. And last you have #7, an athlete that should have been up for Mr. Football in 5A, but due to the new classification he was overlooked. What a joke? The tightend is a stud that has not been used enough with great hands from what I have seen, and he is the head coaches grandson I do believe. Then you have to deal with the line lead by #50 on the left side. The o-line is tough. Defensive you have to get past those three big linemen, and that cover 2. They pack the box, but both safeties do a good job covering ground. I will say this will be the shortest game of the year due to both teams running so much. The team that stays focused through the forth quarter will play next week. Hendersonville will get a dose of read option, traps, counters, QB powers from the pistal, the Pro I, and a Gun I. The commandos need to be sound on defense or you will see that back of #7 alot Friday night, but trust me #28 is the future back in the region. How did I do Henry County Fans?

I will honestly say #28 is one of the best backs I have seen all year. Plus he is only a sophmore is what is scary. Then you have #34 that is a bruiser, and I think he is just a sophmore which is scary. And last you have #7, an athlete that should have been up for Mr. Football in 5A, but due to the new classification he was overlooked. What a joke? The tightend is a stud that has not been used enough with great hands from what I have seen, and he is the head coaches grandson I do believe. Then you have to deal with the line lead by #50 on the left side. The o-line is tough. Defensive you have to get past those three big linemen, and that cover 2. They pack the box, but both safeties do a good job covering ground. I will say this will be the shortest game of the year due to both teams running so much. The team that stays focused through the forth quarter will play next week. Hendersonville will get a dose of read option, traps, counters, QB powers from the pistal, the Pro I, and a Gun I. The commandos need to be sound on defense or you will see that back of #7 alot Friday night, but trust me #28 is the future back in the region. How did I do Henry County Fans?

You have a mix up. The back you are referring to is 26. But he is a senior. He is a very hard runner. 28 is a receiver but the rest you are very accurate.

myers 2-0 against henry county with hillsboro

2-0 against henry county with nw

0-3 against hc with springfield that is 4-3 it is interesting that you bring up the nw time, lol i remember their last win against hc, an awesome comeback with a roughing the punter on a play when we caught the punt off of the foot of the punter who had to pick the ball up off the ground tried to run with it and then tried to punt it, it was an awesome home job but none the less nw did get the victory, i know you can appreciate that, keep in mind that is not whining in the least just a judgement call that was poorly judged, I hope you and myers are still more proud of your long ago victories over henry county than your most recent thumpings. like 98-34 or something close to that. face it, you guys beat the bad teams and lose to the good teams, there is no evidence that you guys can beat anyone very good, as you have not done it, you ar good enough to compete with the big boys but you are bad enough to lose to mediocre teams. THat is called inconsistency, oh yeah was that a vicotry 7 seasons ago, the last one when nw beat hc, yes it was 2004, we were bad that year we won 2 games, and the other win from nw was in a year when we won 1 game again we were bad, we did lose to two very good hillsboro teams but in those years we beat a very good melrose team at the mound, and a good team in Fairley at home, two quality wins in the playoffs each year, springfield 0-2 in the playoffs the last two seasons, HC 2-1 over the same span, you continue to brag about beating us when we were bad and that is ok, but understand that over the last five years we are 11-4 in the playoffs and you are sutherland, 0 for however many

Are you serious? Whinner! Can I ask who your college football team is, because coming from Henry County I can guess!

Im not sure how relevant that is...or how it makes any sense. Here is a small English lesson for you.

Definition of "whinner" per dictionary.com

Whinner- v To whinny.

Definition of "whinny" per dictionary.com

whin·ny - verb

to utter the characteristic cry of a horse; neigh.

I think the correct term in this situation is a "whiner"...

Definition of "whine" per dictionary.com

whine - noun

a feeble, peevish complaint.

Related forms : whiner,whiningly, unwhining, unwhiningly

Please tell me that the coaches you refer to above don't utter the characteristic cry of a horse on a regular basis.

Congrats to Henry County, and I would love to attend the game next week to meet you QBClubPrez. First of all to The Red Warrior, I will say I was a bit upset after our game, and that night I did express my disbelief of the clock rule. That coach was me, and I accept that! However, I am not whining over a lose, it is a lesson learned. Against you guys we should have held on to the ball, and against Clarksville High we should have scored points. If you want the truth I am 2 and 7 against the Patriots. I have nothing to brag about but graduating great young men in my twelve years, and learning from mistakes made early in my career. The Red Warrior can tell you that we, as coaches, learn from mistakes that we have created on and off a field. Theydontcare is a good buddie of mine, and we have shared the same user name in the past when I was in Kentucky! So I know why people think he is me, but as we talked tonight we will be there together to meet everyone and eat some good tailgate food near the field house if you will have me and my friend. So Mr. prophet lost all three years in high school playing against Counce, won two tough games against my friend Joe Gaddis at Northwest as well as took two beatings in scrimmages my last year at NW and only year at NE from Joe and the boys, and have enjoyed playing the Patriots at Springfield and hope next year we turn this first round loss into a region title next year. Good luck Friday night Patriots, and represent our region well.

My prediction: Henry County 28 Hendersonville 14

Northeast 21 Clarksville 10

Rematch Henry County vs Northeast!

My father gave me my name: Southerland not Sutherland

Edited by TheCoachChris