Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

There is no point in arguing this. They obviously see only what they want to see. I saw firsthand the things mentioned in my post and stand by them 100%. I also witnessed the rant aby the HCHS fan at the end of the game. I especially enjoyed the part where, when he had no valid argument, began to call the coach a racist. It reminded me a lot of snowplow's response that my statements were "stupid." So when HCHS has no legitimate point, their strategy is to call names. Nice.

Now Now Now, as stated in earlier post, those people dont reflect the entire program. Read these post from earlier in the thread, and I am Quoting the Patriot faithful!

The Henry County fans know this as well! Henry County is a good team playing in the weakest district in the state! I'm not bashing anyone but as you posted HC needs to beef up the non district schedule some! The weak opponents kill HC in the playoffs ever year! Good luck to you guys the rest of the playoffs!

Word at Lary's dinner in Springfield is that the Jackets are taking heed and playing Greenbrier and Beech or Gallatin next year. This year the two game they played out of region were White House who beat Liberty Tech last night, and Greenbrier who lost to Lexington last night. Springfield beat both combined 76 - 7. Guess this weak schedule caused the Jackets to lose round one to a Clarksville team that almost made it to the quarterfinals.

I will say Myers did a great preseason this year due to the district strength. Maybe your coach will do the same.

Teams Springfield played preseason: JPII, CPA, FRA, and McGavock. Three private and One public 6A team. I think scrimmage games against these schools helped with our 8-3 final record. Next year is a new season though!

I have lived in Hendersonville and I now live in Paris, I know people in both communities, There was a complete lack of class by both sides of the fan base all week long, check your childrens facebook messages and you will see the low class from both sides, Henry county no more responsible for that as Hendersonville. You say we are not ready to play against the middle tennessee teams as we have shown that in recent years, I remember when Maplewood went to the state title, the best 4a team in the mid state that year, we lost in double overtime, the next year the state champions Hillsboro we played to a seven point game, no we did not win but we took the midstates best to the wire, we lost to a better team last night and coach Chris i assume you were there or at another game in which your team was not playing. One thing I can do is admit when a team was better than us, somehting you have a hard time acknowledging, we are returning a very solid football team next year and chris you would loe to be sittng where we are right now 10 starters on offense coming back, and 7 on defense. great season Henry County, I am proud of our players and have truely enjoyed watching the departing seniors play the last few years. Oh by the way, Hendersonville had some drunk foks in attendance as well as I witnessed that along with the fan of ours. I will admit that our visiting stands are sub par but if that is what you are thinking about with your trip to Paris then you missed a heck of a football game played by some wonderful young men.

Not a upset. Henry Co. plays the same ole teams from clarksville and beats up on them but when they have to reach out and play other schools out of their Region they drop. Liberty and now Hendersonville. got to start playing tougher teams in the future if you want to advance in the play-offs

Big county like Henry Co can't win the gold that's funny

Not one lick of truth to that at all. You have no sense. Alcoa plays nobody other than Maryville, yet they win it every year. During Maryville's era of dominance they played Alcoa and maybe one more decent team, yet they won it all. Some people believe what you just said...they are wrong...just like you. Keep laughing...when is the last time Hendersonville won one?

The nearest 5A or 6A school is Jackson North Side;after that it is 140 miles to Memphis, at least 110 miles to the Sumner, Davidson, Williamson and Wilson County schools.Although those travel distances are common for us few are interested in making the trip here. I know for a fact that we have tried in the past to upgrade. I also know for a fact that efforts are being made this year, so far unsuccessfully.GO BIG RED

If 5A and 6A teams seem too far away for some, how about some worthy 4A and 3A teams? For example, Camdem has been a better than average 3A team that's well under a hour's drive away.

Thank you for the English lesson. Guess NE is the big dowg in this district due to playing in quarter finals. Rematch of last year first round.

We got beat last night. We got whipped last night a lot of the time. The better and more physical team won. Does that sound like whining? Springfield would do well to read my words and memorize them...if you and the rest of the staff have the capability to memorize (brain activity required). Springfield epitomizes what I don't like in a coaching staff. They pat themselves on the back on message boards and in public...and they whine like newborn babies whenever they lose. It is sickening. One more word of advice...when you make a bold statement and make a date...stick around long enough to make good on it. Stop talking about how you have turned that program around and how great you all are and get to work. Your whining is taking away from a talented bunch of players. Your program will amount to very little unless you change your ways and stop with the excuses and the whining!

Can anyone shed some light on the incident involving a Henry County fan and one of the coaches at the end of the game?

Never underestimate the Commandos, a lot of you thought this would be a blow out in favor of HCHS. And because of all this talk, HHS got FIRED UP. Great game, although I hope I never have to set foot in Paris, Tennessee again in my life.. now its time for Clarksville NE at home

I saw the incident and it was deplorable. The fan in question should be ashamed and those who agreed with him should feel likewise. He should have been arrested. No coaches should have to put up with that kind of abuse.

No. it wasn't that, he was talking to the coach who called the off. plays, that was the worse play calling i seen in my life. To the fAN WHO DID THE TALKING TO THE COACH THANK U. I WANTING TO BAD. GOOD SEASON HENRY CO. KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. NOT ANY OF YOUR FAULT. YOU ALL DONT CALL THE PLAYS. RUN LEFT, RUN RIGHT WHO IN THE heck CANNT STOP THAT. I AM NOT TAKING NOTHING AWAY FROM THE TEAM THAT BEAT HC, THEY ARE GOOD, GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK HHS.

THE TRUTH HURTS.

You are way off base. There are idiots in every crowd...many are "unknown"!

All of this talk about scheduling tougher non-district opponents is great. However, when you play 8 district games, and your only options for a non-district schedule are the first two games of the season it presents some problems. 1) Not many teams are available to play in JUST week one or two. Some probably are, but many probably have nearby non-district rivals scheduled early. 2) Not sure that will help in the playoffs being played 8 weeks before. One of those two games was Liberty, which was a loss. The other was a decent Humboldt team who should never beat HC. HC fans enjoy playing Liberty because recently it has been a tough game and a pretty big gate for both. That leaves one week to schedule a "tough" non-district opponent. One could argue to schedule it for the bye week, but in my opinion, the bye week is more important at that point of the season than playing a Gallatin, Hendersonville, etc.

You are right on target. All of these fools (sorry olddevil) who think that playing a couple of great non district games in August and early September will help you in November know NOTHING about football or coaching. That foolish talk makes me sick! Everyone thinks they know it all when they know NOTHING!

We got beat last night. We got whipped last night a lot of the time. The better and more physical team won. Does that sound like whining? Springfield would do well to read my words and memorize them...if you and the rest of the staff have the capability to memorize (brain activity required). Springfield epitomizes what I don't like in a coaching staff. They pat themselves on the back on message boards and in public...and they whine like newborn babies whenever they lose. It is sickening. One more word of advice...when you make a bold statement and make a date...stick around long enough to make good on it. Stop talking about how you have turned that program around and how great you all are and get to work. Your whining is taking away from a talented bunch of players. Your program will amount to very little unless you change your ways and stop with the excuses and the whining!

If Springfield would have kept their word you guys would not have. Let it go, and you are the only person that keeps bringing this up. This is the defination of WHINING from your buddy snowplow2010's defination. You are the biggest whiner on this thread, but that is what people do when they tell the truth. Join the weak Northeast team next week that will be playing and you watching, AGAIN!

You are right on target. All of these fools (sorry olddevil) who think that playing a couple of great non district games in August and early September will help you in November know NOTHING about football or coaching. That foolish talk makes me sick! Everyone thinks they know it all when they know NOTHING!

As you keep speaking! I am out, good luck next year! But as we know you will not stop all your whining on here until you are heard. Typical! See ya next year!!!

:roflol: