Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Hey if your stuck in your ways that's fine. Your going to keep on getting the same old results. So keep on doing what Henry County is doing and the results will probably be the same. As for all the answers well you heard what I had to say AND you just blew it off. Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Just to let you know.... I was all county and region when I played. That's been several years ago...

In your infinite wisdom as an All County and All Region player, are YOU trying to tell ME that playing a tough opponent in August and in early September would have helped us beat Hendersonville in November? Do you REALLY want to say that? Do you REALLY believe such nonsense? Congratulations on your awards.

A lot of schools have "open bottoms" on their bleachers. It is not so much that they had open bottoms, it is that there was just one walking plank to those open bottoms. I have NEVER seen that. Those bleachers are entirely too high to have only one walking plank. Station Camp High School has large metal bleachers for their visitor's section too, but I don't remember feeling as though I could plunge to my death at any minute while sitting on them. Your bleachers are not normal "open bottoms". Someone IS going to be hurt on those bleachers...it is only a matter of time.

It has been a few years ago but Commando I have to tell you I went to visit someone whose kid was playing the Pats and they were sitting on the top seats. Getting up there was not to big of an issue. I am not as surefooted as mountain goat so when I got back down I swore I would never attempt that again. Maybeif they installed slip and slide I would!! Hope to see youo guys come back next year. Bring your climbing gear!

This game would have turned out different if Randall Dunlap doesn't get ejected for swinging after getting eye gouged! HHS might have still won but that FB dive would have been non-existent!

I am a Henry County fan but your post is one that sounds like it came from "theydontcare" or Sutherland. In other words your post comes off as whining. The bottom line is this and I bet Counce would agree...if you get your eye gouged or if you get punched NEVER take a swing back. Have the self control and self discipline to not swing back because the second punch or the guy who retaliates almost always gets caught. The fact is that his momentary lapse of judgement hurt his team.

Red warrior since you have so many gold balls like you said ,please state your name and school that you coached since you bragged

You brought up the gold balls...you are the one who constantly brings up the gold balls. My point is merely that I am not impressed with your list of coaches just because they have gold balls, because I have them too. I coached in Mississippi before I finally retired. Since your name is sarahpalin then my name is Red Warrior.

Well you said you have more then all of those combined so you do know whom they are,and since you brought it up you need to let us know the school cause frankly no one believes you

Gold balls aren't the issue and the fact that you don't believe me is meaningless to me. The issue is THIS (and YOU don't like the OBVIOUS answer, which is why you will NOT answer the question)...How is it possible that playing a tough team in August and early September helps us beat Hendersonville in November? Ask your "gold ball" collection of coaches. I want to see what THEY have to say since you can't bring yourself to utter the obvious answer.

I am a Henry County fan but your post is one that sounds like it came from "theydontcare" or Sutherland. In other words your post comes off as whining. The bottom line is this and I bet Counce would agree...if you get your eye gouged or if you get punched NEVER take a swing back. Have the self control and self discipline to not swing back because the second punch or the guy who retaliates almost always gets caught. The fact is that his momentary lapse of judgement hurt his team.

I didn't say he should have swung at another player! I didn't whine about it either! I just stated facts which is what I thought you were all about. Dunlap is the best HC D-lineman and without him it hurt the run D up the middle. I didn't say HC would have for sure won or make any excuses. I did say the game wouldv'e been different and there is no arguing that!

Again red warrior, those outstanding coaches stated a tough non conference schedule early helps them for district,playoffs,and gives them teams to measure up too. Call them or email th its easy to find thier email.

Keep dreaming you have coached high school let alone won any gold balls,you bragged,you got called put stop deflecting ,or spinning this what school did you coach. As I said you lost all respect untill you can prove it keep supporting your team keep losing

I didn't say he should have swung at another player! I didn't whine about it either! I just stated facts which is what I thought you were all about. Dunlap is the best HC D-lineman and without him it hurt the run D up the middle. I didn't say HC would have for sure won or make any excuses. I did say the game wouldv'e been different and there is no arguing that!

I agree that his ejection had a major impact on the game. I would also say that it had nothing to do with our inability to score when we got inside their ten yard line, since he plays defense only (at least I think he does). I guess my point is that you can always say things about certain events in a game...fumbles, interceptions, injuries, ejections, weather conditions,etc...the list goes on. I think all of that is just part of the game. Sorry that I made you mad.

You are both right and no one is whining RW. The linemen knew what to expect. One of the offensive linemen got punched in the eye on the first offensive play. Played with a puffed and black eye. I feel fairly certain he got his licks in sometime before final horn.

Again red warrior, those outstanding coaches stated a tough non conference schedule early helps them for district,playoffs,and gives them teams to measure up too. Call them or email th its easy to find thier email.

Keep dreaming you have coached high school let alone won any gold balls,you bragged,you got called put stop deflecting ,or spinning this what school did you coach. As I said you lost all respect untill you can prove it keep supporting your team keep losing

Anyone who calls the Henry County football program a losing one is a FOOL. I don't know those coaches personally, but if they post on here I will respond. Assuming they have any sense at all, I am certain that NONE of them would be so FOOLISH as to say that if Henry County had played a team tougher than Liberty in August, and a team tougher than Humboldt in early September, that we would have beaten Hendersonville in November. Anyone who thinks that to be true is a FOOL.

Anyone who calls the Henry County football program a losing one is a FOOL. I don't know those coaches personally, but if they post on here I will respond. Assuming they have any sense at all, I am certain that NONE of them would be so FOOLISH as to say that if Henry County had played a team tougher than Liberty in August, and a team tougher than Humboldt in early September, that we would have beaten Hendersonville in November. Anyone who thinks that to be true is a FOOL.

Playing tougher competition makes you better. The problem for Henry Co is they are stuck in a terrible district. While that makes for a great record for HC and probable district titles, it does NOT help get HC ready for a playoff run thru quality programs. There is nothing that can be done about it other than learn from this and get better. Henry Co has a solid football program, and has tremendous support and enthusiasm from the community, but until we make that jump and hoist a gold ball, we cannot be talked about in the same sentences as those that have gold balls. Henry Co has some excellent talent for the next 4 years, after that, time will tell, but if we want to be a "top dawg in Tennessee football" then we have to win games like last friday night, and start hoisting some gold balls.

I hear there is a proposal to go back to the 5 classifications to be voted on November 20th, we as Henry Countians, better hope that doesn't happen, because there are at least 15 teams in 6a right now that could win a 5a state championship.

GO BIG RED