Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Wow, this guy is unbelievable. Sounds like this needs to be worked out man to man and face to face. I'm sure the TheCoachChris would be up for that. What about the RedWarrior?

TheCoachChris/theydontcare has no time to meet me, or anyone else...he is too busy whining with the rest of the Springfield staff and taking care of his student athletes in the classroom with no concern at all about winning. It appears as if you guys at Springfield really turn up the focus on academics right when the playoffs begin each year, as well as Henry County week...KEEP IT UP!!!

You have been on this site long enough to realize RW never gives up! :bored:

When I think I am correct, which is basically always, I refuse to just roll over...especially when dealing with FOOLS. The evidence that I am correct again in this case, is evidenced by the fact that NOBODY will dare answer the question that I continue to pose...(not even the gold balled coaching quartet)because the answer proves my point.

Edited by Red Warrior

TheCoachChris/theydontcare has no time to meet me, or anyone else...he is too busy whining with the rest of the Springfield staff and taking care of his student athletes in the classroom with no concern at all about winning. It appears as if you guys at Springfield really turn up the focus on academics right when the playoffs begin each year, as well as Henry County week...KEEP IT UP!!!

When would you like to meet? Maybe we could get dinner in Paris! Since we both are out of the playoffs I am sure we both can find the time! What ya say? I have the time if you do!!!! Now when would you like to meet up? Friday we can go to a game in West Tennessee together if you would like!

Edited by TheCoachChris

When would you like to meet? Maybe we could get dinner in Paris! Since we both are out of the playoffs I am sure we both can find the time! What ya say? I have the time if you do!!!! Now when would you like to meet up? Friday we can go to a game in West Tennessee together if you would like!

Thanks for the offer, but there are no games that interest me...besides, you have more important issues to deal with and attack...namely, that insidious whining problem that has spread throughout your football staff at Springfield. I wouldn't want to take your focus off of that.

Thanks for the offer, but there are no games that interest me...besides, you have more important issues to deal with and attack...namely, that insidious whining problem that has spread throughout your football staff at Springfield. I wouldn't want to take your focus off of that.

It is no problem, I would really like to meet you! I just like meeting people. And from what Gaddis told me, your legit!

It is no problem, I would really like to meet you! I just like meeting people. And from what Gaddis told me, your legit!

That's interesting since I don't know him. For that matter, I don't know Counce. I stay out of the way, although I do occasionally watch practice. Now to a more pressing issue...you need to stay off of this board and attack and defeat the whining and excuse making problem that CONSUMES the Springfield football staff. You are doing your players a tremendous disservice if you don't tend to that growing problem!

Sure red warrior ne the school, I thought you are going to the Ms. hall of fame for coaching, and your fantasy of 3 as an assistant and one as head coach (personally I think you were a water boy )are not as many as bowers,showdeness,Crawford and smith as you said you have more then them combined.

You came out bragged about it without anyone calling you out,yet you say you keep a low profile .I like how you call us fools, check my record ad you call me a fool, notre dame linebacker ( okay, I only got in 13 games in four years) coached at a catholic powerhouse in Chicago over 15 years as o cord, 2 years of o cord for great britian lions,son graduated and played for northwestern ,so I am a fool , warroior dream and keep being a cheerleader from the stands like you are,and next time wear your skirt,good bye down with you,send me a pic when u get inducted to the hall of fame

You keep blabbing on post after post and you never answer his question. I see you have extensive coaching experience so use that knowledge and answer RW's question "how does playing tougher opponents in Aug, early Sept., help HC beat HH last Friday?" or just STHU.....

Edited by Kevin38

You keep blabbing on post after post and you never answer his question. I see you have extensive coaching experience so use that knowledge and answer RW's question "how does playing tougher opponents is Aug, early Sept., help HC beat HH last Friday?" or just STHU.....

Thank you. We don't always agree on everything (I am hard to get along with)but you are the ONLY one out there who seems to understand my question and the fact that nobody seems willing to answer it.

Red warrior do they know you spend this Much time at the computer at the old folks home,,,,, not only did you brag about winning more gold balls then bowers,showdness,Crawford and smith ,you now say you are always correct ...

You are a liar fake fraud and a waste. Go play bingo

Your level of ignorance is both amazing and embarrassing. You keep attacking me because you can't answer the question because the obvious answer proves that I am right. Even your "gold ball quartet" will agree with me. You are pitiful.