Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Yawning.....another year, another excuse as to why Henry Co doesn't "win it all".....bottom line is that the best team probably won last Friday night. You 2 are never going to agree on the "schedule toughness" argument...does it really even matter? I, myself, would love to know who our retiree in Henry Co is that won so many gold balls in Mississippi. I do know that our principal won several gold balls in Missouri basketball, so I would enjoy knowing who else in the community has done so also....if it is possible?

Quit arguing,neither will win...time to play basketball

Not much can be done with schedule but there is an Easy way to fix game toughness. Starting next year Pats play reserves during much of the first half and starters in second. Should solve it all. Makes games closer. Starters must become mentally and physically tougher because they could be playing from behind. Makes the opposing Coaches confused about what adjustments to make at half. Gives younger players much needed experience. Sounds like a plan to me. Of course, that can get messed up if all the opposing teams do the same thing!!!!!

Maybe Coach C will get it a shot next year!!!

Until then.............

You are right River Rat "Time for Some Round Ball"

Red warrior liar , you asked how does tough opponets help you, I replied that 4 coaches,highly regarded ones ,shadowness,bowers,Crawford and smith all are on record saying tough non league games prep them for region and playoff time.. you asked and I gave you an answer, you replied as if you were the rockne or bear bryant of high school ball by saying I don't care about them I won twice as many gold balls as all of them combined. So my dear coach it is you that bought it up by saying what you did and implying you are better then all of them,

If you did tell us the school I will be the first to buy you a coke if you did what you say u did,but at the end sounds like u have no life to be such a legend and cheer a team in like a cheerleader. Done with this """"""sort of like hc every year.

Never said I had won twice what that group has. I did say that I don't think a gold ball has a thing to do with being smart, so why should I listen to them? Once again, my ignorant friend, are YOU trying to convince ME that if HC had played a "tough" opponent instead of Liberty in August, or a "tough" opponent instead of Humboldt in early September, that we would have beaten Hendersonville in NOVEMBER? Our problem in playing so many weak opponents is not Liberty and Humboldt...it's the weak district!

Red Warrior, which school was it that you coached for so I can look you up, or snowplow2010 can help us research your past coaching career! I dont doubt you at all, but would like to see what your old school was like!

The gold balls that I was a part of included three as an assistant and one as a head coach. I don't ever talk about it unless some FOOL tries to tell me that someting is a fact because a collection of coaches with gold balls said it was so. I am retired here but not from here. Most of my friends know that I did some coaching but it is downplayed. It doesn't matter anymore. I know more football than most of you on here and that bothers some of you. The FOOLS on here attack me which is humorous. Most of you who don't like me know that I am right a majority of the time. One word of advice to you "theydontcare"...you will need to attack that whining problem on your staff...that should take top priority even over your weight program. It is a growing cancer within your staff. I was once on a staff like that. It was the only time I changed jobs. Just couldn't stomach the whining and moaning and excuses.

Red warrior you said "they don't have anymore combined then I do"

Yes you came out and bragged,no one repeat not a soul questioned if you ever played or coached yet YOU said you have more gold balls then bowers,shadowness ,Crawford,and smith...

Profile states your 40 , a fake poster comes on here states your going into Ms high school football hall of fame, gosh u did a lot to retire at 40 you keep saying we - see you are just some fat overweight wanna be, that lies to try to impress others. Paris river rat I agree with you this argument is mute, I just wanna see whom the hall of fame coach with all those gold balls is .... cmon red liar warrior ,until then you lost all respect. We are waiting , cmon we are waiting

Sure red warrior ne the school, I thought you are going to the Ms. hall of fame for coaching, and your fantasy of 3 as an assistant and one as head coach (personally I think you were a water boy )are not as many as bowers,showdeness,Crawford and smith as you said you have more then them combined.

You came out bragged about it without anyone calling you out,yet you say you keep a low profile .I like how you call us fools, check my record ad you call me a fool, notre dame linebacker ( okay, I only got in 13 games in four years) coached at a catholic powerhouse in Chicago over 15 years as o cord, 2 years of o cord for great britian lions,son graduated and played for northwestern ,so I am a fool , warroior dream and keep being a cheerleader from the stands like you are,and next time wear your skirt,good bye down with you,send me a pic when u get inducted to the hall of fame

Sure red warrior ne the school, I thought you are going to the Ms. hall of fame for coaching, and your fantasy of 3 as an assistant and one as head coach (personally I think you were a water boy )are not as many as bowers,showdeness,Crawford and smith as you said you have more then them combined.

You came out bragged about it without anyone calling you out,yet you say you keep a low profile .I like how you call us fools, check my record ad you call me a fool, notre dame linebacker ( okay, I only got in 13 games in four years) coached at a catholic powerhouse in Chicago over 15 years as o cord, 2 years of o cord for great britian lions,son graduated and played for northwestern ,so I am a fool , warroior dream and keep being a cheerleader from the stands like you are,and next time wear your skirt,good bye down with you,send me a pic when u get inducted to the hall of fame

Didn't fill out the profile. I am 64. Now, to the business at hand Governor...Are you trying to tell me that HC would have beaten Hendersonville in NOVEMBER if we had played a "tougher" opponent than Liberty in AUGUST and a "tougher" opponent than Humboldt in EARLY SEPTEMBER? Please don't try and tell me that your so called "Who's Who" quartet of coaches would be so FOOLISH as to believe such a ridiculous notion. ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!

For a 64 year old man with 4 state titles you have no Humility. Last I checked I would rather see student athletes go to college and have a successful future. The only thing I whine about is for student athletes to get their grades and go to school to have successful futures! High School football programs should be measured by student achievement, and not hoisting a trophy. I like winning, and I want a state ring someday, but I get more satisfaction seeing my former student athletes visit me and bring their wives and children or show their college degrees.

For a 64 year old man with 4 state titles you have no Humility. Last I checked I would rather see student athletes go to college and have a successful future. The only thing I whine about is for student athletes to get their grades and go to school to have successful futures! High School football programs should be measured by student achievement, and not hoisting a trophy. I like winning, and I want a state ring someday, but I get more satisfaction seeing my former student athletes visit me and bring their wives and children or show their college degrees.

I have plenty of humility,I just don't show it on this board. I just say what I mean. Your focus on student athletes and their academics is admirable. During my career, I preferred to do both...win, and make sure they went to class and got a good education. I doubt any of my former players and their parents feel they got short changed. Speaking of change, more than several went to the NFL and they have plenty of "change" in their pockets right now. Now to a more important topic for YOU...Get your staff together and attack that "whining problem" that is a growing malignancy on the Springfield football staff. If not, it may disrupt the education of those student athletes that you claim to care so much about!!

The Red Warrior, one or two people complaining at the end of a game does not represent the entire staff. I do recall last year I was blasted on this website by many bad mouthing Henry County at the official's banquet, and I was not even there but rather at home sick. I respect Mr. Joe Gaddis, and I really like communities like Springfield and Henry County. As I have stated before, I made many mistakes my first years coaching, but have worked hard to change my style and how others look at me. I would enjoy meeting The Red Warrior, QBPrez, olddevil, or anyone else! Heck I like talking, but I wish you would not judge someone if you have never met them. Until you meet someone you should not place a judgement on them. Until the day we meet, please leave me out of the loop!

Red Warrior, we lost. Enough is enough. Give it up, PLEASE.

Does no one understand what I am trying to get across here? This isn't about losing. I have said that we lost to a better and more physical team. That's not the issue at all. I am tired of FOOLS saying that we lost because of our weak schedule and that we should play tougher people. OUR DISTRICT IS THE PROBLEM!!! I said it early in the year and many of you blind fans tried to tell me that WC, Kenwood, NE, CHS, etc, were MUCH improved. HOGWASH!!! Now the point I am trying to make is this...A "tough" opponent rather than Liberty in August and a "tough" opponent rather than Humboldt in early September would NOT have enabled us to beat Hendersonville in NOVEMBER!!! Only a FOOL would believe that...which is exactly what the so-called governor of Alaska is!!!