Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

After Thursday all schools will have their district schedule, and then the teams can shuffle to schedule non-region games! Our district is waiting on the Northeast ruling to move to 4A, and if this happens we will only play 7 district games leaving 3 weeks of non-district games to play. I personally like this for the rival factor with schools. Coach Myers is trying to schedule teams that will prepare our program for the future, as well as, keep our in county rival. Don't be surprised to see Gallatin and Beech or Station Camp added to our schedule to prepare our team for the playoffs. Coach Myers believes that tough scrimmages in the Spring and Fall, and tough out of district games during the year makes your program better in the long run. So after Thursday teams will be able to go find games.

I hadn't heard about NE. That is interesting. Will anyone replace them in the district? I understand your desire to play stiff competition but your top priority needs to attacking and eliminating your staff's tendency to whine at the drop of a hat! Your schedule won't matter a bit if you don't take care of that first!

I hadn't heard about NE. That is interesting. Will anyone replace them in the district? I understand your desire to play stiff competition but your top priority needs to attacking and eliminating your staff's tendency to whine at the drop of a hat! Your schedule won't matter a bit if you don't take care of that first!

I am proud of our region, and especially the Jackets! Would have been nice to see our boys play a Hendersonville, but maybe next season we will have a better chance. Over heard some gentlemen talking about our Jackets playing Gallatin and Greenbrier next season. Coach Myers has a great nucleus of players returning for the 2011 season, and in year three we expect great things from our program.

Year One = 4 - 7

Year Two = 8 - 3

Year Three could be special!

Now to Mr. Red Warrior, your beating a dead horse with your comments. Everyone has heard you numberous times how you feel about our coaches. I for one really enjoy talking to these men, and believe you would like many of them too. As I have read in these post you keep ignoring Coach Southerland's request to meet him. He is an outspoken young man I agree, but I can honestly say he works as hard or harder than any coach I have ever met! So before you place judgement on this young man I wish you would first meet him and you may change your mind. You have a great team, and it shows year in and year out! I hope that our Jackets will be as good as Henry County in the near future, and I honestly agree with you on one point! The Jackets need to beat the Patriots to get over the hump. Lets move on gentlemen!

:thumb:

I am proud of our region, and especially the Jackets! Would have been nice to see our boys play a Hendersonville, but maybe next season we will have a better chance. Over heard some gentlemen talking about our Jackets playing Gallatin and Greenbrier next season. Coach Myers has a great nucleus of players returning for the 2011 season, and in year three we expect great things from our program.

Year One = 4 - 7

Year Two = 8 - 3

Now to Mr. Red Warrior, your beating a dead horse with your comments. Everyone has heard you numberous times how you feel about our coaches. I for one really enjoy talking to these men, and believe you would like many of them too. As I have read in these post you keep ignoring Coach Southerland's request to meet him. He is an outspoken young man I agree, but I can honestly say he works as hard or harder than any coach I have ever met! So before you place judgement on this young man I wish you would first meet him and you may change your mind. You have a great team, and it shows year in and year out! I hope that our Jackets will be as good as Henry County in the near future, and I honestly agree with you on one point! The Jackets need to beat the Patriots to get over the hump. Lets move on gentlemen!

I honestly wish he would move on, even if the SP coaches did whine after 1 or 2 games they should NOT fall to judgment as "whiners for eternity". Either way, whining after 1 or 2 games had just as much to w/ SP losing to Clarksville as HC playing early season weak non-district games did w/ them losing to Hendersonville. I believe it is over and is now a non-issue, unless of course someone continues to beat a dead horse. Point taken, please humor me and drop it.....

my reply ---- “I firmly believe that tough schedules reveal good teams""""""

A weak schedule- Undefeated regular season and get into the playoffs and have a 1st rnd bomb. Why, because the teams you play can often make you get into a false sense of security. And make you feel your better than you actually are! ha ha HA HAH SOUND FAMILAR HENRY COUNTY FANS!!!!!Playing league games in a weak Division like H.C. does not help prepare you for the playoffs. your coach should be determined to make sure his team is battle-tested, hit the phones early in the offseason to beef up his 2011 schedule.

H.C.needs to be thrown into the fire-It exposes your team to find out where your weaknesses are. I don't think you at HC got some things addressed , IT could have taken care of by playing some good teams---Playing those hard out of conference games will be good for your team. you might not win them but it will get you lots of experience from them.... It expose a teams weaknesses even in a win so that the team is better and more prepared going into the conference schedule.

we always set out to make as tough a non-region schedule as possible to prepare our team for the battles they will face later in the season-To play against the best of competition is not only challenging, it’s exciting, we built a non-region schedule like we did because we knew we needed to play tough opponents early so it would get us ready for our region schedule, and it’s just a brutal region and you’ve got to be ready to play every Friday night---OTHER COACHES reached out to us to play as we were a powerhouse “Knowing they’re a good team it will be a test for us, we were up for the challenge, =

YOU get battle-tested. its prepares your team for region games by playing tough teams early it serves

as a good barometer to see where your team is and what they needed to do to get better,.

Sorry Kevin38, sorry to drag this out a little bit longer. Completely agree with you sarahpalin on the quote above. Also agree on you alls diagnosis of RW. This is one sour attitude we have to constantly put up with on our HC boards. Came to the same conclusions about him that yall have...that he's not who or what he says he was. :lol: On another note, it was a great season. Hats off to our young men!

Sorry Kevin38, sorry to drag this out a little bit longer. Completely agree with you sarahpalin on the quote above. Also agree on you alls diagnosis of RW. This is one sour attitude we have to constantly put up with on our HC boards. Came to the same conclusions about him that yall have...that he's not who or what he says he was. :lol: On another note, it was a great season. Hats off to our young men!

FREE TO SPEAK- thank you very much for seeing my side, and I agree, your "closet coach Red Warrior" is a fake, never ever coached any high school football at all, he 'red warrior' comes back with alot of verbal jabs and replies BUT NEVER EVER does he tell us where he coached, he just keeps avoiding it ...

RED WARRIOR, tell me your reasoning to playing a weak non conference schedule or should i say why wouldnt you wanna play the best teams out there?????????

red warrior - look at the teams and region, all your games for the most part were "CUPCAKE" games - blowouts, never battle tested, never faced adversity,never punched in the mouth and got up brushed off and punched back...

like i said because the teams you play can often make you get into a false sense of security. And make you feel your better than you actually are....

any coach knows you go to massey ratings for schedule.....

hendersonville # 40

HC #69

brentwood #9

Year One = 4 - 7

Year Two = 8 - 3

It is very refreshing to communicate with a Springfield fan/coach who doesn't whine. You make good points. I am very impressed with the Springfield players, the overall talent base, and the direction of the program. The coaches, however,while obviously good in some areas, truly do come across as whiners when things don't go well. They need to overcome that.

I don't care one bit, actually even less than that, that you don't believe me. I laugh at all of you that think you know football. Why don't you try to carry on a legitimate FOOTBALL conversation with me.That is, if you are capable of doing that (which I really doubt)!