Pearl Cohn @ Smith Co

DIRTYDIME

If S.C comes into this game thinking this is the same P.C team from last year this game will be over at halftime.P.C 35/ S.C 14.

Gee...thanks for the advise...but I think our guys know that. PC is a better passing team than last year. Jawuan Wilson has thrown for 1208 yards. That's good for a team that likes to run. Andre McDonald (408 yds) and Nick Hill (388 yds)are formidable receivers. D'anthony Hall has really turned it up the last couple of weeks against a couple of pretty good defenses. Demario Donnell's 8 picks on the season has to get your attention.

Guest Termite

No "Kung Fu" needed for termites. Your quote says it all...

The last time I checked, Whites Creek was in the 2009 TSSAA FOOTBALL State Semi-Final game. They did have a down year this year but I do believe that you would not want to see them any week. However, I am sure their Head Coach will accomidate you next year. Make the call. In regards to Stratford...they BEAT East Lit. this year just like you did (and by more as well). They can be just as dangerious. As they say at Pearl-Cohn "Don't Play wit it"!

As to the rest...I stand by what I said. I will see you at 7pm Friday at the hole...and so will the FIREBIRDS!

De Fumo In Flammam!

-FengHuang

Well, Flungdung...last time I checked, YOU said...."EVERYBODY IN DIRTYDIME comes to play EVERY WEEK". I didn't know you really mean that some come to play sometimes... :roflol:

As they say at Pearl-Cohn "Don't Play wit it"! I would hope not. :blink:

As for the rest.....any creditability you have or had is completely gone....

Guest Termite

If your not running with us (on our side) your running from us (the enemy) see that was simple ole country boy :thumb:

Running FROM you??....... :roflol: The last time I saw any running between PC and SC...YOU was running up the hill to get back on the bus. I kinda thought ya'll was in a hurry to start basketball season.

Guest Termite

If S.C comes into this game thinking this is the same P.C team from last year this game will be over at halftime PC wins this one 35-14.

I guess my question would be....if PC has 17 of their starters returning...what makes this years team different from last years team? Experience?

Last years team was good, very good and yet, didn't score against SC. This years SC team has (I think) a better defense and a better running game.

I guess my question would be....if PC has 17 of their starters returning...what makes this years team different from last years team? Experience?

Last years team was good, very good and yet, didn't score against SC. This years SC team has (I think) a better defense and a better running game.

You said it we returned 17 starters from last years team and added some key players.We went up there last year thinkin it was goin to be a easy win.But like someone on here said yall hit us in the mouth and we wasn't ready 4 that big wake up call 4 us.SO i look 4 this to be over at halftime we'll be focus and ready come Friday night last year will not happen again so live last years win out this week.Come friday yall will be warm 4 the rest of the year in the basketball gym.

1.Players with bottlecaps taped up on their hand pads: CHECK (a few kids still have some scars from those from LAST YEARS game)

2. Water the field a few times: Check

3. Call our kids convicts as we go down into "the hole": CHECK

I do believe you'ens is right about ole Flungdung's creditability. Dang, he can't even tell a bottlecap from a roofin nail in a handpad.:roflol: Has anybody that has watched any SC ballgames seen any "handpads"on any of the players? How do you'ens do that anyway. What keeps them on there? It don't make no sense. I use them to hold tar paper on my chickenhouse but i hafta put a nail threw em..

I reckon I understand ole Flungs feelins. Ain't no way that lil ole Smith Co. could win without some kind of advantage. I guess we know there weakness now anyway. Bottlecaps and water.

Listen I have told yall quit talking, everytime yall say something negative about PC thats going to be a point added in yalls loss. In the final seconds of the game and were winning we wont take a knee, I will ask the coach to throw the bomb :popcorneater:. Right now yall happy as can be, good yall beat east lit(nobodys). I dont think yall remember that BS holding call on that INT returned for a touchdown last year by #28 or PC starting QB breaking his leg just B4 the 2nd half....Dont get scared now....you knee deep....dont get covered :ph34r: