Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

Devils will definitely appeal Rells ejection but while it would be a big hole to fill I think the devils can handle it our offense is rollin and our D is still pretty stout....

Greeneville-42

Gibbs-6

Appeal? What appeal, this isn't the NFL. Whats done is done. Simple as that. You think they gonna find a different camera angle or something. Funny! This sounds about like a Greeneville fan! Appeal....HA! :roflolk::roflol::D

Appeal? What appeal, this isn't the NFL. Whats done is done. Simple as that. You think they gonna find a different camera angle or something. Funny! This sounds about like a Greeneville fan! Appeal....HA! :roflolk::roflol::D

You can appeal it, certainly. It helps to give them adequate time to look at it. The school here had a girls' basketball player ejected a couple years ago, along with the player doing all the punching-hit her from behind and then got another punch in. The "punchee" was barely hurt and pretty much looked at the girl as if she was stupid the entire incident. The score was something around 50-10 at the time and the puncher just lost it. Once the TSSAA looked at it the punchee's suspension for being ejected was overturned.

Doesn't matter, Greeneville is a machine and is the blueprint for every east TN team from here on out. Greeneville by 21

The mercy rule has been in effect in 10 of Greeneville's 12 games this year. The two games it was not used were weeks 0 & 1 against Sullivan South (34-7) & Jeff County (35-20). Will this be the 11th week in a row?

Doesn't matter, Greeneville is a machine and is the blueprint for every east TN team from here on out. Greeneville by 21

i have watched your devils play and i will be the first to tell u that you would get flat out destroyed by alcoa cak polk county marryville loudon red bank maplewood signal mountain dobbyns bennet howard in chattannoga south pittsburg the list could go on and on so how about you shutup and play some of the big boys before you run your mouth like your the dang colts or something lol greenville fans sorrry but your not that good

i have watched your devils play and i will be the first to tell u that you would get flat out destroyed by alcoa cak polk county marryville loudon red bank maplewood signal mountain dobbyns bennet howard in chattannoga south pittsburg the list could go on and on so how about you shutup and play some of the big boys before you run your mouth like your the dang colts or something lol greenville fans sorrry but your not that good

Yeah Red Bank said the same thing last year and we might get to see Maplewood and Greeneville play after this week. As for Dobbyns Bennett, ask them how good the Devils are, they know. And I think the Alcoa argument is legit. It's hard to argue with what they have done. Fact is, Greeneville has been hearing this all year long, and as far as I know, no one has been able to beat them so far. I guess the Devils will only make believers out of everybody when they win the gold ball.