Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

You know we are supposed to think our team is the greatest ever...they're our kids. And even if we thought we might lose one(which of course we don't) we dang sure wouldn't admit it on a football fan board 3 days before the game. We are DEVIL FANS, and as such, are as sure of victory as our next breath. If's and but's....mights and mays don't exist. Football is a game of will and won't...not try. I would rather our guys know we are behind them 200% than to read the wishy-washy " well they might" drivel that you post in support of your Eagles. And for the record, I don't care whether you post or not after Friday...

I don't care if I post or not either, and don't give me that crap. I was on the teams who got humiliated. I know what it's like playing the teams who enjoy beating the #### out of weaker teams. You like the fact that you're rated number 1 and favored to beat everybody, but would you like to be the parents of the "kids" whose tailends you smoked and slaughter ruled because you could. Doubt it. Imagine how those Gibbs kids feel having never been there before. You think they're going to come out and lay down. I hope they come out and run it up butt and let you know what it feels like to get smacked in the mouth over and over again. May not happen, but they'll leave it out there and I bet your d will be sore as heck cause theyre going to come at you with everything they have. And yes you have more talent and are much deeper. Good if we do beat you, not only will you have to listen to me rant you'll know that your boys came up short on the whole "heart" matte you just spoke of.

Yep it's fun to win...but ask those fine folks in Maryville how well we eat crow when we get spanked. We do know what it's like to lose... We had a pretty rough stretch from 04 to 06. Don't start that "y'all just don't know how it sux to lose" crap. We have no obligation to your players except to respect them on the field of play. The game has winners and losers. Feelings are often a casualty of competition and frankly it's not our job to make your team feel good.

Wow look what happens when you take a few hour nap. Looks like we got a Gibbs fan wanting to play along and I like it. I like how you support your team. Kudos to you. Looks like we also have adopted a couple more morons on here like we did yesterday.

Hey williewho, come to Burley Friday night and you'll know who Willie is. If you can't make it, ask some Fulton fans or wait til Saturday morning and ask the Gibbs fans.

Edited by budkilmer

Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller here.

I've been watching east tennessee high school football for close to 30 years and I think this game has all the makings of a classic. I think this game stays close for the first half then GHS pulls away...

Gibbs (The real GHS) - 49

Greeneville - 17

Just my opinion

HI HATER!!!!!!

Greeneville has something West doesn't...a strong tradition and a heck of alot of pride.

And don' forget that Gibbs has a famous alum, Kenny Chesney, and he even played football there back in the day. They may not be as strong as Greeneville in football, but I'll bet they get a lot of support from him...how cool is that??

Sorry, I just had to throw that in there...