Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

He has been yanked again? I wonder what happens to two time offenders?

Had a six or eight time offender claiming to be a DB fan.I guess people like that blow a fuse and can't think of another screen name after a while.You would think they could be banned after three strikes for several months or long enough for most fans to get a break from them .

Hibbett's not even the best back you have #15 is. You just don't have any idea what lies in front of your Eagles. Bj is twice the back Hibbett is and NOBODY on your team will be able to touch Willie or Shuff. But hey thats why they play the game. We've seen plenty of good backs all year and last year too. Remember the big back from Red Bank, yeah shut him down. You will not be able to run the ball on us, end of story and your D is one of the worst tackling d's I've seen in a long time.

If you think Batts is better than Hibbett your a moron, and I do have an idea. Softness to a degree that is unmatched in HS FB. Also, I don't care about BJ, Willie, or Snuff(Great names by the way). Things on paper mean nothing in FB. I don't care who you've stopped in the past. Hibbett has legit D1 talent and he will routinely beast your kids. Last, if you havent watched film on Gibbs fb how do you know we can't tackle. I bet your a good tackler aren't you.

First- I am not a gibbs fan. I am a Fulton Falcon. You beat us. You are and were better than us this year. Congratulations.

Greeneville has a really good team, probably the best in the state this year. But why must you people tell everyone how great you are. It baffles me. Why dont you go down to Tiptons or whatever in the hillbilly town you live and sit around in a circle enjoy each others company and tell each other how great you are. Thats the difference between teams that have never won much of anything (Greeneville) and teams that have. Up until reading all the crap you pepole spew out of you chew filled mouths I liked greeneville and really didnt understand why people from NE Tennessee didn't. I understand now.

First- I am not a gibbs fan. I am a Fulton Falcon. You beat us. You are and were better than us this year. Congratulations.

Greeneville has a really good team, probably the best in the state this year. But why must you people tell everyone how great you are. It baffles me. Why dont you go down to Tiptons or whatever in the hillbilly town you live and sit around in a circle enjoy each others company and tell each other how great you are. Thats the difference between teams that have never won much of anything (Greeneville) and teams that have. Up until reading all the crap you pepole spew out of you chew filled mouths I liked greeneville and really didnt understand why people from NE Tennessee didn't. I understand now.

don't you have a basketball thread calling you?

At least most of us confine out trash talking to football and don't resort to trashing people personally... hillbilly? chew-filled mouths? Trust me if that's the nature of your fan-base...to call people you don't even know derrogatory names then you are right...we are better than you.

We're not a one man show bud. According to one of your own Hibbett isn't even the best back we have. Legg is solid too. You will not stop us over and over again. 100% Fact. Your d is not full of all americans.

Man you are in for a big surprise...all I can say is yall better have one heckuva o-line or Legg is gonna have a looooooooooonnnnnnggggg night. NOONE has kept Jamel Hall out of the backfield this season.

If you think Batts is better than Hibbett your a moron, and I do have an idea. Softness to a degree that is unmatched in HS FB. Also, I don't care about BJ, Willie, or Snuff(Great names by the way). Things on paper mean nothing in FB. I don't care who you've stopped in the past. Hibbett has legit D1 talent and he will routinely beast your kids. Last, if you havent watched film on Gibbs fb how do you know we can't tackle. I bet your a good tackler aren't you.

It's Shuffler, not Snuff.

And Hibbett will be trying to run on several D1 talent kids as well. Greeneville just doesn't have one, they have a handful. He may have a few good runs, but he won't be a beast all night long. He will be the one who wears down first.

Well it would kind of be hard to circle up in Tipton's since it's so small. We would have to line up there. Perhaps we can circle up at the Bean Barn.