Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

First, I hate Country Music. Second, Nobody cares about Kenny Chesney. I went to Gibbs and live in Corryton, and then and now we don't wake up and pray to KC. So get off it its old. Also, using a straight to DVD movie, which most of the former players I know have not even seen, is really sad. You guys are better than that(well maybe not). Kenny wasn't even good at football. The Devils of Fall is also dumb. Why is that all the schools with Devil as their mascot are lame. I guess it's determined when the school is founded. And the Devils of Fall sounds really lame as well. And your not going to just run wild. We may get beat on a few plays, but we'll hold our own. And your not going to shut us out either. Hibbett will get his. Your d will get worn down. Pound it over and over. It will be fun to watch. I promise.

Yes it will be fun for US to watch!

I am too, BJ is getting all kinds of looks, especially from Louisville and Furman. Jamel will play D1,he is just a junior. Carmichael could as a safety because of his speed, don't know about his grades. You won't see Rollins, but he could possibly make it D1, a junior also, looks more like a D2 player though.

Didn't Rollins visit Ole Miss? Was it an official visit? I do know it was Auburn week so thats impressive.

Gibbs 42-21. Greeneville Sucks.

Gibbs defense can't stop gvilles offense at all. The defense WILL shut down hibbet. He gives the play away every snap by his stance. I wanna see everybodys faces after this game. Jamel has had some sickness and missed the last 2 days of practice but is playing tommorrow. I wanna hear what jharrod has to say about Mel after the game if he thinks he's just gonna run up field. Haha. He will be the best defensive player Gibbs has seen all year and will hurt #8 if he comes his way. Even without rell the devils will still shut down that option.

Devils 56, Gibbs 7

You've got a defense full of D1 talent? That's interesting- I don't see any Rivals pages out there for any of these 5 star athletes you all have.

I didn't realize you had to have 5 stars to make it to D1 either. Barb, you ever hear of a four star or three star making it D1? I think I have. Listen, Greeneville's defense is legit. I guess you'll see for yourself tomorrow night.

You say that Gibbs won't score much at all on the Devil D and it's a fact? A fact is something that is proven, like 1+1=2. It has happened before. The game hasn't happened yet, so I'm afraid you don't have a fact.

Again, you continue to argue about how Fulton scored a lot on Gibbs. I haven't argued against that. Greeneville held Fulton to 0 points, however, Fulton's offense has been up and down all year. If you had seen my long previous posts, you would see that. I feel like my arguments have been circular because you keep saying the same things that I have already made a point against. Fulton had up weeks and down weeks... there wasn't much consistency to their season. Gibbs has been consistent offensively- so long as Chris Legg has been the QB.

While I can certainly appreciate your Jeff Foxworthy pun, I think you're overconfident and need to respect an 11-1 team coming in.

The mercy rule has been in effect for the last 10 games Greeneville has played, now thats consistency. :thumb:

You say that Gibbs won't score much at all on the Devil D and it's a fact? A fact is something that is proven, like 1+1=2. It has happened before. The game hasn't happened yet, so I'm afraid you don't have a fact.

Again, you continue to argue about how Fulton scored a lot on Gibbs. I haven't argued against that. Greeneville held Fulton to 0 points, however, Fulton's offense has been up and down all year. If you had seen my long previous posts, you would see that. I feel like my arguments have been circular because you keep saying the same things that I have already made a point against. Fulton had up weeks and down weeks... there wasn't much consistency to their season. Gibbs has been consistent offensively- so long as Chris Legg has been the QB.

While I can certainly appreciate your Jeff Foxworthy pun, I think you're overconfident and need to respect an 11-1 team coming in.

Greeneville outscored opp. 629-114 (+515)

Gibbs outscored opp. 549-228(+321)

Common Opp.: Fulton, C-Gap, Claiborne, Grainger

Greenville shut out Fulton while Gibbs allowed 54 points.

Among common opp. Record was: 18-25

Gibbs opp record was: 60-71

Gville opp record was: 68-64

On common opp Gville outscored them by: 233-21 (+212)

On common opp Gibbs out scored them by: 182-74 (+108)

Thats just the tip of the iceberg as I didn't bother going into common opp's score breakdowns, etc. But going from this info it appears as if Greenville can score at will on Gibbs.

Greeneville wins by about as much as they beat Fulton by give or take a few TDs