Greeneville vs Gibbs

DevilMan03

I just seen your post.I was there tonight and it was a great game.The fumble set the tone early when it looked like they would drive it for the first score after a short Greeneville punt.

Yeah we really have to work on that punt.. You can tell we haven't had to do it much

Edited by barb

Greenevilles punter can punt just fine but he was trying to get it out of bounds because of us being as close as we were to the end zone he just didnt get the distance we wanted

I got a couple of question on the TSSAA records. This was discussed a week or two back and gville was at 594 or something. If so are they at 720-730 yet? That gets them close to the 733 that is in the lead and in less games if so. Also, what about Ben Ogle for extra pts in a career? The 5th place on the list is about 160 or so. Now I have no idea on this but lets do some easy math. 707 / 7 is 101 extra points if he were to have that many. IDK. But lets say he had 90 this year and 65 last year and 50 as a freshman. That would put him around 200 and in definite range of the leader at 232. Does anyone know?

Any other records? Most rush TD's in a season - Carmichael?

Most takeaways in a season?

Thanks

Greenevilles punter can punt just fine but he was trying to get it out of bounds because of us being as close as we were to the end zone he just didnt get the distance we wanted

Haha you must be the punter,work on that rugby punt dude. Missed Rell in the middle, but on a positive note I believe Mr.Carmicheal established himself as the best back in AA.

Kev catch the highlights on tricities.com...they had cameras in everybody's face. Big Chaz got an interview.

Just saw the video. Is crazy how much the stadium has changed since my day. What little bit I saw on the video is the first time I have seen it in about two years. They have done a great job with it. Oh and that run by willi is one for the high light tape!

Game ball goes to kicker Ben Ogle. Field position and turnovers were huge for Greeneville. Hibbett gets lots of yards but couldn't get it done in the red zone. Proud of the way this Devil D performed without Rollins tonight. I don't understand why Gibbs kicked it short...seems kinda dumb to give Willy and Company a short field. Sorry that Gibbs QB was ejected from his last game. Lots of emotion in this one. Go Greene!!!

I really do think Gibbs has a pretty good team.Greeneville had all kinds of trouble on the option but got it done where it counted.The offensive splits is what I thought gave the defense a fit.The fourth down play was all the marbles in the second half.That was great job of keeping the Gibbs offense from getting more then 3 points.I could see them with 28 in a rematch but Greeneville would still win most every time.Just a great job by the Devils.The next game could be the biggest like I thought Redbank was last year.